New Toy

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
sorry for the crappy pics..my digi cam took a sh!t on me so all i had was my POS phone cam...

In celebration of my new sales job @ the local GM dealership..i bought myself an 01 Honda CBR 600F4i 3k miles on it :D for $5900 cash not too shabby. (sorry for the ls1camaro.net tag but photobucket is acting up..)

12_12_04_2230.jpg

12_12_04_2231.jpg

12_12_04_2233.jpg

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
awesome (not trying to leghump) but a hott ass girl with a nice ass car, good job, and a crotch rocket? i think, ugh, i just had one, LOL

dasboost16v

Established Member
Rad bike .. take some pics of you doing some crazy absurd tricks ..

or jump something at cool speeds

thats what id do if i had a sport bike.. :pepper:

AintShePurty

Established Member
dude...why cant there be more gurls like joo...love fast cars, drive fast cars,...and most of all...pretty! i dunno bout all you guys, but most gurls i met that are into cars can usually kick my ass. :) congrats dork!

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
AintShePurty said:
dude...why cant there be more gurls like joo...love fast cars, drive fast cars,...and most of all...pretty! i dunno bout all you guys, but most gurls i met that are into cars can usually kick my ass. :) congrats dork!

whud is up homie G, whatchu up too tonite talkin bout' the fly hunnies and der fasss ass whips?

LOL im just messing with you, i just thought that was funny :poke:

AintShePurty

Established Member
ahem....pardon me, did i forget to use the proper grammar? how ghastly i must have sounded. lol.... dont poke me wit jer stick! :) iono why but i always talk wieeerd on D EEENternet. deuce deuce homeslice!

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Nice bike esp. for a 1st. 600 is always good to learn on then move up if ya need more speed. I'm too immature to get a bike but I'm lookin at used quads for the summer, either a 650 raptor, yfz-450 :rockon: , 400ex or a new mountain bike (setup I want is about $3000 :bash: ). Maybe you can get a good deal on a used duramax to tow stuff around since ya work at a dealership now :thumbsup:

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
AintShePurty said:
ahem....pardon me, did i forget to use the proper grammar? how ghastly i must have sounded. lol.... dont poke me wit jer stick! :) iono why but i always talk wieeerd on D EEENternet. deuce deuce homeslice!

lol same here... just messin with you homeslice :beer:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
boostaholic said:
Nice bike esp. for a 1st. 600 is always good to learn on then move up if ya need more speed. I'm too immature to get a bike but I'm lookin at used quads for the summer, either a 650 raptor, yfz-450 :rockon: , 400ex or a new mountain bike (setup I want is about $3000 :bash: ). Maybe you can get a good deal on a used duramax to tow stuff around since ya work at a dealership now :thumbsup:
Me too... I'm buying a yz125 or 250 in the spring probably, unless I move out before that. I won't have money for extra toys then. :bored:

01svtruck

Established Member
my first bike was a 2002 f4i. it was a great bike. very comfortable. i know i didnt look as good on it as you do. i love seeing girls on street bikes. have fun on it!!

03'Darin

Established Member
Nice bike! You'll have a blast on it. Just remember to respect it. That bike has good h.p. with minimal weight and it can bite you in a hurry if your not careful. Tons of fun though!! I have had a couple 600's and a 1000 but couldn't control myself enough (always had to be going WAY fast) so I got rid of them. I ended up buying a V-rod when they came out in 02'. Nice bike, but just not the same. The V-rod doesn't encourage you to keep going faster like the sport bikes do.

Enjoy and be safe!!

Darin

Users who are viewing this thread