New toy, went back to the dark side.

Silverboost

Established Member
I did the same back in October...I don’t regret selling my 03 Cobra one bit! I myself got a 2011 Z06 heads, Cam, long tubes with 11000 miles on it...found a white one as well!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Coiled03

Established Member
So you ran neck and neck with a GSXR750?

It's plausible depending on the rider's skill level. If the bike is in the wrong gear, it's very plausible. If it were a GSXR-1000, I'd call bullshit in a heart beat.

Smm7PT

Established Member
Car is bone stock. Idk why it’s hard to believe that a mid 120mph trap car can run neck and neck w a 130mph bike w more than likely a rookie driver

OP don’t pay attention to these guys. I’m amazed that a guy who runs a ford dealership believes that every single car runs the same out of the box, how come lemons still exist then? If anybody wants to argue that, take the time and talk to a lemon law attorney in Ohio, they get rich off of all manufacturers.

Nice car OP, I’d love to have one. I have a cousin that had one and it was bone stock (new tires) same as original equipment and would run 11.6s all day, but don’t tell this crowd that because a magazine editor couldn’t do it, therefore no one can.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
OP don’t pay attention to these guys. I’m amazed that a guy who runs a ford dealership believes that every single car runs the same out of the box, how come lemons still exist then? If anybody wants to argue that, take the time and talk to a lemon law attorney in Ohio, they get rich off of all manufacturers.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I'm amazed that a guy who just joined is so mouthy?

I've rode for several years, and had a GSXR750 and dusted cars like the OP.

I love when people make threads like "my car out ran *________* bike!!"... no, you outran the rider. The only reason people share whatever vehicle they beat/ran with, is for whatever forum of internet bench racing they want to win at. I've ran cars MUCH faster than me and beat them, and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread