New Toy: 2023 Ducati Panigale V4S

dan1982

Established Member
The infection is spreading.
U have to underatnd... most of these top flight bikes make 80 or 90 foot pounds of torque. They make alllll those 200HP via lots of rpms. Once u get over the metal aspect of winding it out, and hanging it WFO...... the game becomes more clear. around 350HP is usable on the street. Even with a mild stretch to deal with the 200foot pounds of torque and bump it up to 400HP, im still figuring it out. SOMETIMES it does a wheelie and the gas tank hits me unexpectedly in the center of the chest. though. I think i got the JRI shock figured out. The torque becomes tough to deal with.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
U have to underatnd... most of these top flight bikes make 80 or 90 foot pounds of torque. They make alllll those 200HP via lots of rpms. Once u get over the metal aspect of winding it out, and hanging it WFO...... the game becomes more clear. around 350HP is usable on the street. Even with a mild stretch to deal with the 200foot pounds of torque and bump it up to 400HP, im still figuring it out. SOMETIMES it does a wheelie and the gas tank hits me unexpectedly in the center of the chest. though. I think i got the JRI shock figured out. The torque becomes tough to deal with.

Videos?

MG0h3

Established Member

Dan,

Why does every thread you comment in have to turn into something about your bike or your job?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

dan1982

Established Member
Dan,

Why does every thread you comment in have to turn into something about your bike or your job?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I think its great someone is posting something to do with bikes in general.. these are just my findings and what i know. Ive had a 200HP (worked) hayabusa..... NA(174HP)/then nitrous assisted and finally high end turbo.

dan1982

Established Member
This is common also... 7-10K invested into a turbo bike... NON-INTERCOOLED. It always ends the same.

dan1982

Established Member
Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
of me streetracing with the bike? u know why. One guy is already complaining about me taking over this thread.. lets end it here. U know why. Dont play stupid.

Make your own thread.

dan1982

Established Member
You starting a thread, about your bike, on this forum...would go over great. You'd be a normal member of society rather than an attention seeking whore in everyone else's threads.
me starting a personal thread WOULD BE an attention seeking move wouldnt it? Most people on here consider 220HP big HP. And it is alot of power, espescially if ure not accustomed to how hard it hits. For me to sum up what it took to get this thing in the done column/ and throwing big power would take 5 pages. Do u really want to read allll that BS? I struggled the MOST with feeding the 044 fuel pump/ and alllll those electrical accessories.

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Here is the very first start. The smoke is from the WD40 on the Ti pipes. This video doesn't do this thing justice.

My buddy has a streetfighter v4 and when we go away to the dragon for week, I get jealous of all the engine braking the v4 has... I truly do miss my 1299!!

I just feel the V4 is out of reach price wise especially when you get the S model and put an exhaust on it, even tho the Arrows exhaust looks good and is somewhat reasonably priced. Your set-up is the king!!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
And that is why ill stick to cars and snowmobiles lol...that would scare the hell out my pussy ass lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
me starting a personal thread WOULD BE an attention seeking move wouldnt it? Most people on here consider 220HP big HP. And it is alot of power, espescially if ure not accustomed to how hard it hits. For me to sum up what it took to get this thing in the done column/ and throwing big power would take 5 pages. Do u really want to read allll that BS? I struggled the MOST with feeding the 044 fuel pump/ and alllll those electrical accessories.

Starting your own thread is the most logical solution. Allows people the opportunity to decide if they want to read your shit or not.

I get tired of clicking on a thread like, "Check out these huge tits"...and then getting into it just to start reading about how you work 77.1 hours a day and have a piss yellow Corvette.

dan1982

Established Member
Starting your own thread is the most logical solution. Allows people the opportunity to decide if they want to read your shit or not.

I get tired of clicking on a thread like, "Check out these huge tits"...and then getting into it just to start reading about how you work 77.1 hours a day and have a piss yellow Corvette.
Sorry for that stressful event in your life that i am solely responsible for.

Users who are viewing this thread