New to this Forum, here is my 1993 Cobra

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
It is black with leather and a sun roof. It also has a factory cd player. I am waiting from SVT to determine the build #. I traded my 1999 Cobra for it, I drove from NC to Missouri to pick it up this past week-end. It took 15 hours to get there. It was a nice long drive. So far I am very happy with it. It is my 3rd Cobra. I use to own a black 97 and I traded the 99 for this black beaty. This 93 Cobra is very modded and is the fastest Mustang I have ever owned. I look forward talking to all of you discussing our 93 Cobras. :) Here arer 2 pictures.

http://img243.echo.cx/img243/7305/p10101263hz.jpg
http://img243.echo.cx/img243/1935/p10101278kg.jpg

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
New 1993 Cobra Owner.

Here are some of the mods to my 1993 Cobra. Here are more pictures:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b6/boosted93cobra/ The password is cobra The car has a new DSS Pro 306 engine with Trickflow heads and intake, with a Vortech V-2 SQ-S-Trim Supercharger. It also has a new Tremec TKO 500 transmission and aluminum driveshaft. It also has an Anderson Ford Motosports B-31 supercharger cam.
Appearance: Cervini Mach 1 hood, with custom painted silver stripes, clear head lights and marker lamps.

Suspension: Kenny Brown Subframe Connectors, GMS Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms, 4 cyl front and V8 rear springs, Air bags in rear springs, Koni Adjustable Drag Struts, Monroe sensa-trac rear shocks, Urethane Spring Isolators, Urethane rear axle bumpstop, Urethane swaybar endlinks, New ball joints and urethane offset rack bushings.

Drivetrain: Tremec TKO 500 transmission less than 500 miles on it, Tremec Aluminum bellhousing, FMS King Cobra Clutch, GMS adjustable clutch system, aluminum firewall adjuster, aluminum double hook quadrant, new FMS clutch cable, Steeda Tri-ax handle with fat knob, FMS aluminum drive shaft, FMS 355 gears, Moser 31 spline axles, 31 spline trac-lock repacked with extra clutches, Weld dragite 3 1/2 inch front runners and draglite 8 inch rears with MT drag radials.

Interior: Auto Meter 5 inch silver monster tach with shift light. Auto meter ulta lite boost, oil pressure, and fuel pressure gauges, Triple A-pillar gauge pod, BBK white face guages. Crane TRC timing controler.

Exhaust: Mac long tube 1 5/8" headers, Mac off road H-pipe, Edelbrock cat-back system with stainless steel tips

Supercharger and fuel: Vortech V-2 SQ-S-Trim Supercharger, ASP 7 inch crank pulley, Vortech t-rex inline fuel pump, GMS 255 high pressure intank fuel pump, FMS #42 injectors, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, 80 MM Pro-M mass air meter for SC, Anderson Ford Powerpipe, Polished Vortech discharge tube Crane HI-6 TRC igniton system with timing retard.

Engine: DSS Low comp 306, with Pro lite pistons and main support, Trickflow TrackHeat heads with mild port work and a 4 angle valve job, Trickflow TrackHeat intake, Scorpion 1.6 roller rockers, Trickflow valve covers, Anderson Ford B-31 supercharger camshaft, Romac SFI Harmonic Balancer, FMS 9 way timing chain set, UPR smog pump delete, FMS hardened oil pump driveshaft, Summit racing oil pan with welded bung for supercharger drain tube, FMS 9mm plug wires, Acufab 75mm throttle body spacer, FMS 65mm throttle body, ARP Head studs, The whole internal engine was built with ARP bolts.

Thanks for the comments.

Randy.

Last edited:

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
New to the 1993 Cobra Forums

Thanks for the info. Dave. I hope to receive the build # certificate in a few weeks.

Yes, you can add my car to the 1993 Cobra Registry.

Thanks for all of the comments.

Randy.

SHAWN'S93

Established Member
congratulations on your new car. I think the 93' is one of everybody's favorite. Have fun with it and post some track times when you get them.

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
New to this Forum my 1993 Cobra is #4424

Will do. I need to learn how to manage my time better. I am very busy taking care of my 1 year old daughter, Katelyn. So far I am enjoying my 93 Cobra very much. Thanks for all of the comments.

Randy. :rockon:

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
New 1993 Mustang Cobra owner.

Tell me what you think about my 1993 Mustang Cobra. Thanks for all of your comments. :rockon:

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
New to the 1993 Cobra Forum

WIll do, what is your address and phone #. Do you accept Paypal for payment for the repro window stickers?

Thanks,

shiz302

TOML
Established Member
Not big on stripes but that doesn't matter, it's not my car. Do you have another set of wheels to ride on or just the welds? Car looks mean!

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
New to the 1993 Cobra Forum.

I hope to purchase an original set of 1993 Cobra wheels or some 1993 Cobra wheel replicas soon. The stripes were on the car when I got it and they are painted on, I like the stripes fine. One day I will have it mostly original in appearance.

Thanks for your comments.

Randy :rockon:

Last edited:

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
good looking car man.
i now live in Apex nc. do you know how much HP it makes? ive got basically the same SC setup as you.
hope you enjoy it!

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
New to this Forum, here is my 1993 Cobra.

I am waiting for the dyno sheet. I expect easily over 500 hp. Could you post some pictures of your car? When I receive the dyno sheet I will post it.
Thanks for your comments. Within the year we may be moving to Apex, NC. We will have to look each other up and cruise.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
99cobra99 said:
I am waiting for the dyno sheet. I expect easily over 500 hp. Could you post some pictures of your car? When I receive the dyno sheet I will post it.
Thanks for your comments. Within the year we may be moving to Apex, NC. We will have to look each other up and cruise.

cool man. yea im sure its over 500hp if its tuned. hell mine made 445hp to the wheels. and i dont have a half the engine work you do. (mines stock engined save for exhaust,injectors,pro-m 80mm, and 14 lbs of SQ-Trim :D )

if you do get in the area look me up for sure. i love checking out and cruising with other cobras. :beer:
later man
bryan

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
New to this 1993 Cobra Forum.

I have owned a 1984 Capri RS 5.0, 1996 Mustang GT, 1997 Cobra, 1999 Cobra and now this ANIMAL. This 93 Cobra is already my favorite. I will try to look you up if we move soon. We put our house up for sale a month ago and we have have had only one family interested. Hopefully, we will sell it within the next 6 months or so. I will look forward cruising with other Mustang Cobra Enthususiast. Thanks for all of the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread