New to the state...a few questions!

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
First off, I just moved here from Oklahoma. My dad has lived in Allen for about 15 years so I do know the place pretty well, but I did have a few questions.

1) Where are the drag strips around me and which ones are the best to go to?

2) What is the best shop around here so that I can get some quality work done on my car when I need it?

Kinda of topic, but my friend is coming here this weekend from Oklahoma and we kinda have a grudge match to settle. He has a 89 GT and I have a 93 GT. We have the exact same setup as far as motor goes. The only difference is he has 3:73 gears and I have 3:55 gears in mine. I'm pretty sure I can out drive him but I'm not sure what his gears are going to do. I think we are going to race sometime this weekend and was wondering if anyone might want to film it. Our cars aren't the fastest around but are evenly matched.

Oh BTW, my car has went 13.64@102 with a 2.2 60ft!!! So I'm pretty sure with a good short time, I have a 12 sec car.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Ennis 1/4 mile, in Ennis, Texas
Redline Raceway, 1/8 mile in Royce City, Texas
Denton Dragway 1/8 mile in Denton, Texas (Not Recommended)
Kendale 1/8 mile in Kenedale, Texas

HPP Motorsports in Lewisville is where most all Mustang guys go. However I've heard RPM in Lewisville is a pretty cool shop too.

Acquaint yourself with the town come to the Friday night meet @ 190 & Coit this Friday 8 until whenever, It's about 10 minutes south of you, take 75 south go west on 190, exit coit, you'll see us on your right in the parkinglot, most people show up between 8:30-9

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Ennis 1/4 mile, in Ennis, Texas
Redline Raceway, 1/8 mile in Royce City, Texas
Denton Dragway 1/8 mile in Denton, Texas (Not Recommended)
Kendale 1/8 mile in Kenedale, Texas

HPP Motorsports in Lewisville is where most all Mustang guys go. However I've heard RPM in Lewisville is a pretty cool shop too.

Acquaint yourself with the town come to the Friday night meet @ 190 & Coit this Friday 8 until whenever, It's about 10 minutes south of you, take 75 south go west on 190, exit coit, you'll see us on your right in the parkinglot, most people show up between 8:30-9

That sounds awesome! I'm really looking forward on meeting some new people and people with bad ass cars is even better. I'm getting a new tranny in tomorrow or thursday so I should be able to make it out. You should notice my car when I pull in. Its loud, low, and best of all black. Hope to see you guys there!:rockon: :rockon:

04_Silver_Coupe

Established Member
Fun Ford Weekend

If you didn't already know Fun Ford Weekend is going on this weekend in Ennis. Lots of fun to go to and/or race. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread