New to the SHO crowd

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
My Mustang wants to SHO you it's new stable mate...

sho3.jpg

2010 SHO with 11,000 miles on it. Really enjoying the ride so far. Told my wife that I would leave the modding to the Mustang, but have already spoken with Livernois Motorsports. Oh oh, my bad ...:beer:

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
Congrats. Get er tuned and smoke that mustang in the 1/8.

Thanks. Working on that tune as we speak.:beer:

There is nothing bad about that sir! We just happen to have a similar interest in making hp and going faster! -Chris

You have a nice mail order special going on right now but unfortunately your Livernois Motorsports website does not allow international sales. Have also been in contact by phone for over a week now but you guys can't seem to figure out a total cost to my door. Certainly would like to run your tunes but ................:beer:

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
Wow Chris, that is one fast reply.:rockon:

I have been speaking with Anthony and in fact spoke with him earlier today.
He has been very helpful but there seems to be a stumbling block getting duties and brokerage fee costs.

Once again Chris, thank you for the quick reply.:beer:

Andy@Livernois

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sad to say that Livernois Motorsports was unable to provide a total cost so it's off to another vendor. I was truly looking forward to trying your tunes....Oh well, C'est la vie!

GoTime,

I am sorry to hear that, but our of curiosity, being you are in Windsor, why not make the drive over to our facility and avoid the possible brokerage fees all together? We are less than 45 minutes from you. :shrug:

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
GoTime,

I am sorry to hear that, but our of curiosity, being you are in Windsor, why not make the drive over to our facility and avoid the possible brokerage fees all together? We are less than 45 minutes from you. :shrug:

I would if I could!!:cryying:
How about one of you guys come to Windsor for a night on the town and bring a mycalibr8tor and an air raid intake. I am 5 minutes from the bridge exit. I'll have some cold brews ready for you when you get here.:banana:

Andy@Livernois

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I would if I could!!:cryying:
How about one of you guys come to Windsor for a night on the town and bring a mycalibr8tor and an air raid intake. I am 5 minutes from the bridge exit. I'll have some cold brews ready for you when you get here.:banana:

Hmm, that may actually work, if serious, shoot me a PM and I will see what I can figure out on our end.

Users who are viewing this thread