New to Phoenix from out East

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Long time SVTP'er here. What's the skinny with SVT in this area or just cars in general?

Road course racing has been my bag for 10 years or more now. Looking for open track events, cruising, etc.

What are the best hi perf shops around town?

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Welcome! I love the car scene here. I moved down back in August. Hit up the Cars & Coffee in Scottsdale once a month, Pavillions every Saturday.

For road racing, check out Firebird and Inde. Firebird has NASA and SCCA meets, and Inde is closer to Tucson but I would imagine worth the drive. There is an open track day there on 7 April but I believe it is full, check with Jefe on here. The thread isn't far from the top.

We are hoping to get a cruise together with the Tucson guys for 5 May after C&C, watch for details. I hope it works out.

Unfortunately I can't help out with hi-po shops around here; but I'm sure someone else will welcome you with that info.

:beer:

03silverdragon

Established Member
Long time SVTP'er here. What's the skinny with SVT in this area or just cars in general?

Road course racing has been my bag for 10 years or more now. Looking for open track events, cruising, etc.

What are the best hi perf shops around town?

Welcome, defenitily pavillions ( loop 101 & indiand bend) scottsdale az, 03/24 mustang nite, lots of stangs and cobras that nite, about the shops, stay the #$@! away from AMP performance!!!!

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Welcome! As the others said, pavilions and cars and coffee are the best places. Most mustang guys in AZ are lone rangers. You will see a lot of S197s here thats forsure.

yeah Jefe posted that open track event but might already be full. theres the NASA events at Firebird International Raceway. I'm not sure if Speedworld in like Peoria, closer to you, has a autocross.

AZ is pretty cool, the women here are fawking hot especially the college ones lol

derockgt

Established Member
Welcome, defenitily pavillions ( loop 101 & indiand bend) scottsdale az, 03/24 mustang nite, lots of stangs and cobras that nite, about the shops, stay the #$@! away from AMP performance!!!!

what time are you heading up there? I went 2 weeks ago and got there around 430-5 and it was packed no where to park

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
what time are you heading up there? I went 2 weeks ago and got there around 430-5 and it was packed no where to park

Try 4 if it was packed at that time. People are starting to pour in around that time.

I'll try to come out later tonight. I just got back from LA and need some sleep lol.

Users who are viewing this thread