New to Mountain Biking..

00streetfighter

Established Member
I just bought a Cannondale SL3... Hydraulic disc brakes, 27 speeds, 1.5 inch neck, active frame...

I've decided to pickup a new hobbie.. Mountain Biking! Let me tell you, this is the first mountain bike I've owned, but this thing is incredible...

And luckily for me, I live in an area that has trails and terrain that are world renown... Anyone else do any mountain biking?

TRAIL SL 3 | Mountain | The Official Site of Cannondale Bicycles

Last edited:

00streetfighter

Established Member
Nice bike, you'll enjoy it.

Mountain biking is alot of fun and a hell of a workout!

That's why I bought.. My girl got a smoking deal on a Giant mountain bike, and we've decided to live a more active lifestyle.. Definitely a fun way to exercise..

bullitt1672

Established Member
I just started this year and love it! I've raced motocross and hare scrambles for years (still do) and thought I would give mt biking a shot to get my endurance up for moto, and am glad I did! Like said above it's a great way to get a workout and have fun doing it. Not too many trails around where I'm at, but If I travel an hour east or south there are some very nice trails. OP, that looks like an awesome bike! I ride a Cannondale F7 and love it so I can imagine how that one must be!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice bike man. I recently got a great deal on a 2k10 Stumpjumper comp and have been trying to get out on it. Not a pro by any means, but its damn fun flying around in the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread