New To Me Today!

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
I am picking up a stage 3 ported and polished eaton from a great friend today. The work was done by LFP and rebuilt. What do you guys think I could make with my 4# lower and my long tubes?

Just thought should i up grade my injectors and pumps with the new blower or am i still safe?

ATT00004.jpg

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I would get rid of the 4# and go with a 6# lower. You will be glad you did in the long run.

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
i have the dual aux idlers installed and i have the billetflow 2.76 just not installed yet till i upgrade the injectors and pumps so thought i would just run the 4# lower with the ported and polished blower and the headers.

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Not sure what you will make maybe 420s-430s on a good day. As far as your pumps and injectors there is no need to upgrade them yet. I am running a Stage 4 port with a 6lb lower plus other mods in my sig and have plenty of fuel with the stock pumps, rails, injectors, etc

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
i guess i have been mis lead in the passed. I would have to go with new rods and injectors and pumps when i reach that hp? So i would be fine with a 4# lower and a 2# upper on a stage 3 ported and polished eaton with headers using stock injectors and stock pumps? I have the MAF2600 for the tune as i understood i would need it.

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Yep you will be just fine especially since you are doing the MAF and a good tune, but dont forger the plugs. NGK TR6s gapped at .034 should do you just fine. I am running 15psi total which is right where you will be and like I said I have not had one bit of trouble. If you can get your hands on a 6# lower your would be better off then with a 4# lower and 2# upper since the smaller uppers can lead to belt slip which will actually take away from your boost.

Last edited:

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
i already go those plugs and i put the dual 90mm aux idlers for the slip. do you think it will still slip?

NateColeInc

Established Member
On my blackberry. So could I just use the dual aux idler and be okay with the belt slip? I could live with 420-430 rwhp!!!

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
i should post pics of the polished inlet! does anyone know if it really is a SAGE3 or if now what STAGE is it?

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
i dont know if they still do but i was told that they are the guys that did it! He also told me that its a Stage 3 but i need to make sure before i tell rick at amazon racing to write my tune.

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
afet buying everything i kinda need to save up before i can spend a half day on the dyno and i got a baby on the way so i need to get happy with the truck before it get here lol. I live in the dallas area and i dont have the time to drive to houston anytime soon. And from what i've seen they do the best email tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread