New to AZ, what the hell should I be doing?

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Any get togethers/clubs/events around here (Phoenix) that Cobra owners can enjoy?

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
We live in Gilbert/Queen Creek.

So far we've found the Pavillions car show, dunno how big it is during the summer but been out there twice. Met some good people thus far...

NightEnforcer

Established Member
50 BMG, send me your e-mail address and I will e-mail back to you a calendar of events that SVTOA puts on. We basically have an event every month. Depending on the month it could be a car show, a cruise, or a performance driving event. There is one coming up this Saturday in Tucson. You are welcome to attend any of the events.

My Name is Tom and I am one of two Ford SVTOA Directors for the state of AZ. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Originally posted by NightEnforcer
There is one coming up this Saturday in Tucson. You are welcome to attend any of the events.

I was looking forward to this one but won't end up being able to make it. :( I enjoyed the Pima Air Museum last time I was there, and never made it to the Titan museum. We still need to get as many people together for the FFW this year that we can. I am working on getting a couple of the local guys here together, and some of the El Paso guys together to all drive out at the same time. I figure we can all meet up in Tucson and continue the trip. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread