New Tires - Needs Bath

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Falken Azenis 615s - 265/35-18 18x9 Front 315/30-18 18x10 Rear

For those who are curious those are Roush "Argent Silver" wheels from 99-02. I'm using a MM 1" spacer out back, have MM coilovers everywhere and use the MM Tubular K that moved the fornt wheels forward 3/4" to make the front wheels look perfectly centered.

M

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Next on my list is a set of Brembo Gran Tourismo brakes up front 14.5" kit with the y2k brembos out back on a custom 13" rotor. I already have a drive shaft parking break setup so it'll be a fully functional fixed four pot system all around.

M

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Those rims were discontinued last year. I got them off ebay for 600$

There are a few shops out there that still have them and want 529 each. Good luck.

M

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Those are the best AUto-x tires... grips likea mofo, and sidwalls are super stiff :D

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Hey maliclipse, I have always loved your car. Have you had the car corner weighed yet? If so did the MM K-member improve the front/rear weight distribution? If so by how much? Thanks for the help. I am planning on doing to mine almost everything you have done to yours... ;-)

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
I'd love to get the car corner weighed but I'm going to cry when I get the numbers. I have 4 boxes of dynamat xtreme distributed through the car as well as a few amps, a heavy sub, and the full spare. I bet with me in it the car is pushing two tons.

Thanks for the comment btw.

The MM stuff has been absolutely great, my car is kind of harsh to ride in since I'm running 425lb front springs and 650 rears with the MM race valved shocks but its good enough.

M

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
Those look great!! I wasn't sure how they would look on a car when I saw them on the Falken website, but I have to say they look awesome!!

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
maliclipse said:
I'd love to get the car corner weighed but I'm going to cry when I get the numbers. I have 4 boxes of dynamat xtreme distributed through the car as well as a few amps, a heavy sub, and the full spare. I bet with me in it the car is pushing two tons.

Thanks for the comment btw.

The MM stuff has been absolutely great, my car is kind of harsh to ride in since I'm running 425lb front springs and 650 rears with the MM race valved shocks but its good enough.

M

You are crazy running MM race valved Bilsteins on the street. I am going to use 400lbs springs for the front & 600lbs spring for the rear. I am going to upgrade to their performance Bilstein's but not the race valved ones. Do you think mine will still ride okay? :shrug: Mine is mostly a street car...

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
You are crazy running MM race valved Bilsteins on the street. I am going to use 400lbs springs for the front & 600lbs spring for the rear. I am going to upgrade to their performance Bilstein's but not the race valved ones. Do you think mine will still ride okay? :shrug: Mine is mostly a street car...

It'll be real stiff either way you go. My car is 100% a street car. I've never taken it to the strip, and I've never taken it to the track - I also don't plan to. My combo is very streetable. If you don't want your car to be super stiff I'd step down to 350s or 375s

M

Users who are viewing this thread