new tires - BFG GForce T/A KDW

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
I need to know the maximum size(18s) I can run on the rear of an 04 Cobra without dealing with the IRS bolt. If I remember correctly from the past it was a 295/35/18. If so, could I get a price quote for 2 295/35/18 and 2 275/35/18. I am going to run them on a FR500 rim. Do you know of a good place to purchase these rims since they are not sold by Discount Tire?

Thanks,
Dave

grendel

Established Member
we can get the rims the store just needs to know where to look, i got mine and a set for a buddy from a vendor in katy, tx. you can fit a 335/35/18 on the rear

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
LUKE,
DTD phone system is messed up and keeps hanging up when I try your extension. I would like to get a price for tires and wheels.

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
Grendel,
Who makes the FR500 wheels? My local Discount Tire needs to know so they can order them for me. Basically, since you work there how do you order them?

Thanks,
P&V

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
What is the vendor's name and how much do they charge for these rims? Please give me as much info as possible. Thanks for your help! The local Discount Tire called me and told me that I was looking at 200+ a wheel which I know cannot be right when they are cheaper on the internet.

grendel

Established Member
i got my friend the 17's for like 100-110 a piece, tell them that you found them cheaper somewhere else and they should match the price. 200 sounds really high to me also

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
you dont need spacers on a 18 inch rim with a 295......

Users who are viewing this thread