New tires and raised Lettering

BlueBossRS

Established Member
Heres a few shots of my new Continental tire set up. 295/30/19 & 305/30/19 wrapped on our Seven Forged 5 spoke monoblocks 19x10 & 19x11. We added real raised rubber decals and if you want some for any tire I have them so pm me.

image by Saleen513, on Flickr

image by Saleen513, on Flickr

Last edited:

86Fbody

Established Member
Does the car get driven in the rain? Still pondering this hood for my DD.

Don't worry about rain or snow, I have had the hood on for 2 years and never had an issue, other than having the plastic get sun bleached from sitting outside.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Your car looks completely bad a$$! I too might be interested in the lettering.

azazell64

Established Member
Are these letter the permanent raised letters or the temp ones? Also what brands, colors, etc do you have? I'm also in for cost.

Thanks.

BlueBossRS

Established Member
Sorry guys been busy traveling with my day job. The kits are $30 per tire. We have Pirelli, Hankook, Nitto, Toyo, Firestone, Goodyear, Michelin, Micky Thomsons most major brands. These go out 2 day priory mail. Shipping is included.

The tire lettering kits should last the life of the tire. They are glued on with industrial superglue. You could take them off but you would have to rub the glue off it would be tedious but you could do it. It could be done but depending on the kit it would take some time.

Ill answer the pms in a moment.

Thanks for your patience.

Paul

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread