New Tire Product - Adam's Tire Shine!

RC-5.0

Established Member
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-1090-adams-new-tire-shine.aspx

Not "that" new, but been waiting to try it and post it here.
This stuff is AWESOME!!

I used their VRT for a weekly wash and detail, but I also have a silicon-based blue liquid that I used once I got to a car show for a "wet look".

This new Adam's stuff is a water-based product that you can "control" the amount of shine...."satin" black for a deep dark look, then a semi or gloss look depending on how long you leave it on. It stays on the tire and does NOT feel wet or slimy when dried.

I would recommend watching the video there and trying it out. I will use this exclusively from now on. (on the tires..I will still use VRT on the trim as the new spray is SOLELY for use on the tires)
RC

redrocket16

Established Member
Got a picture of it on your ride? To me it seems more of a taller tire application vs our low profile design.

I also have a different feeling towards this product with Adam's in general as they always had the stance that a silicon based wheel product was awful and now they have come out with that exact product. I know customers drive business but to all of a sudden change the feelings toward it I'm a bit perplexed.

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
looks like a good product. I am an in the middle kinda guy when it comes to tires. I like a semi gloss look so this may fit the bill. Any idea on how long it would last on a dd vs garage queen?

Users who are viewing this thread