New times, kinda disappointed.

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
Well i went to the track tonight and got a lot of runs in. My best was a [email protected] with a 2.26 60ft. These street tires dont hook for shit. Ive pulled 2.1 60fts with them before but i just couldnt get traction in first gear tonight. I need a set of DR's bad. What do you guys think i should be running with the mods that I have(in sig)? My kill of the night was a WS6 TransAm. Beat him by about a car and a half! What makes it worse is that i was one of the slowest cars tonight and all the people I was there with were running low 12's and high 11's. Makes me not like my car as much. Well that was my night.

Justin

DarickPSU

Mick in a Mystic
Established Member
If you buy some ET Streets, and change those 3.73s into some 4.30s you will be close to the 12s. I currently run 13.09 @ 105.89with ET Streets and when I had my street tires on, with the same mods, I ran a 13.438 @ 105.61
D.

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
not bad really, the run in my sig was with basically the same mods as you with a slightly better 60ft. your mph seems a tad low but overall just get some better tires and you should be set, also, ditch the 3.73's, i ran against a guy at the track with a 96 and the same mods as me and he had 3.73's to my stock gears and we were dead even. he was a good driver too.

Users who are viewing this thread