New times for the fox

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Went back to rockingham last night, air was nice and cold, 40*, great for power, bad for traction. Previous best was a 12.9 @ 108, only addition is 2 more degrees of timing and u/d pulleys. Ran that with a 1.9 60'.

1st pass I launched way to hard for the cold weather, and just roasted em in 1st, and then the 2nd gear synchro reared her ugly head again locking the gear out which sent me down for a 14.4 lol.

2nd pass I launched her easier, still spun, 2nd gear caught, and I knew this was gonna be a good run. Powershifted all gears, was very surprised to see a 12.6 @ 110 on the slip. 2.0 60' 8.2 at 88 on the 1/8th time.

I'm pretty happy considering it is an untuned 306, 10:1 comp, h/c/i, and stock suspension running 245/50/16 all season falkens on all corners. Plenty left in her with some reupgrading of the bolt ons and traction.

jhonda

Established Member
Went back to rockingham last night, air was nice and cold, 40*, great for power, bad for traction. Previous best was a 12.9 @ 108, only addition is 2 more degrees of timing and u/d pulleys. Ran that with a 1.9 60'.

1st pass I launched way to hard for the cold weather, and just roasted em in 1st, and then the 2nd gear synchro reared her ugly head again locking the gear out which sent me down for a 14.4 lol.

2nd pass I launched her easier, still spun, 2nd gear caught, and I knew this was gonna be a good run. Powershifted all gears, was very surprised to see a 12.6 @ 110 on the slip. 2.0 60' 8.2 at 88 on the 1/8th time.

I'm pretty happy considering it is an untuned 306, 10:1 comp, h/c/i, and stock suspension running 245/50/16 all season falkens on all corners. Plenty left in her with some reupgrading of the bolt ons and traction.

Thats fast considering you have all seasons on it and being untuned. I dropped .77 seconds by changing to a 3.73gear and some nitto drag radials. Get that 60ft down to a 1.7-1.8 and you'll see a major differance, also like you I need to get my suspension upgraded.

Users who are viewing this thread