New Terminator owner!

mark23svt

Established Member
Congrates on the car! I'm close to SA about 2 hrs away, let me know of a good shop I can take my car too. Want to install killer chiller and a couple of other items.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I told myself in 2003 when I was a broke kid that one day I would own a 03-04 Cobra before I turn 30. I got one at 31 and love it to pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mustang289

Established Member
Congrats - you've love the car!

It is really cool building a car with your son. My son came to me when he was 16 and asked, "Dad are you interested in building a Mustang together". He is now 32 and we still have that car - 88GT, 500+ RWHP.

Been pretty excited as I got my first Terminator last Friday for my bday! The wife allowed me to get on me as a work in progress and eventually something to build with my son later down the road.

I got a pretty dang good deal on a high mileage terminator that needs a little TLC. The paint will get a full detail soon since it has a ton of swirl marks. Easy fix

The only bads I've noticed so far is the car makes a really loud squealing noise whenever I floor it, which has only been twice. I'll be setting up an appt soon here in San Antonio to try and figure if the belt is slipping or if one of the pulleys needs to be replaced. It does have a smaller upper pulley branded "Motoblue", and from what I gather, they are pieces of shit so that may be my problem. Anyhow I'll be returning the pulley back to stock when I find one since this car will be driven to work every now and then.

I also noticed a Loud rear end whine at 55+mph when cruising. Rear end also seems to creak a little when taking off from a stop so that'll get addressed soon as well. I'll take some photos of her and the Shelby together soon so everyone can see.

Users who are viewing this thread