New Terminator Engine, New T-56 and more

MVM

Established Member
For sale:

1. Brand new, never run, 03 4.6 DOHC Terminator engine with stock supercharger, oil pan, accessories. Engine has the 9 thread spark plug heads. Engine was purchased new from Panoz Racing which used these engines in their Panoz GTLM cars (2006 Panoz Esperante GTLM Price, Specs & More | RSportsCars.com).

2. New, T-56 6-speed that was also obtained from Panoz in the purchase of the engine.

3. (8) new, uninstalled, 60 lb/hr Ford Racing injectors

4. New, Meziere intercooler pump

5. New, uninstalled, head cooling kit (I believe it is the Evenflow kit but will check)

6. Used, stock fuel pumps and hat

7. Used Terminator fuel tank

8. New, dual pass LFP heat exchanger

9. Used, FULL wiring harness, including instrument cluster, ECU, PATS, all sensors.

10. Used heat exchanger hard lines

11. New, Maximum Motorsport polyurethane motor mounts

Reason for selling: Was originally going to put the Terminator engine in a Factory Five Racing Roadster (427 Cobra kit car). Ford just announced a 427 crate motor using the new Boss block that is more period correct for the car. Back then, unless I bought a Dart or Shelby block ($$$) you could not SAFELY get 427 from boring and stroking a 351W block. The old blocks also had 2 bolt mains instead of the 4 bolt mains of the Boss block. That's when I went to the Terminator engine.

If, like me, you are leery about buying a used engine, not knowing its history, then this is the engine for you. This is a big purchase so I would be more than willing to have potential buyers see this in person, or, designate a local SVTperformance.com member to check it out for you. Engine, etc. are in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay).

Not interested in trades or selling just parts here and there. If I have a buyer for the engine only, then I will start selling parts separately. At least for now, I want to keep everything together for the person who wants to do a Terminator swap.

If you're seriously interested, PM me and I can get you more information (any serial numbers off the engine, etc.) and we can talk about price.

Best Regards,

Mike

[
Enginepix1.jpg

Enginepix4.jpg

Enginepix2.jpg

Enginepix3.jpg

Last edited:

MVM

Established Member
Sorry...I wasn't clear. I want to sell this as a set to someone who wants to do a Terminator swap.

I have revised the ad to reflect this.

Thanks,

Mike

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Damn it, this is exactly what I am looking to buy for my GT...just six months too soon for my wallet. PM me this summer if you've still got it.:beer:

MVM

Established Member
If it's still here by summer, it'll be in the engine bay of my roadster!

blackcobra.jpg

Good luck on your project. :beer:

Mike

Last edited:

MVM

Established Member
Alb Cobra: Stock bottom end. If there are some part number on the castings that you want, let me know where they are located on the block/heads/intake and I will post them.

Termin8tr: How much for what? Everything? Parts?

SuperLX

Established Member
For sale:

1. Brand new, never run, 03 4.6 DOHC Terminator engine with stock supercharger, oil pan, accessories.

3. (8) new, uninstalled, 60 lb/hr Ford Racing injectors

4. New, Meziere intercooler pump

5. New, uninstalled, head cooling kit (I believe it is the Evenflow kit but will check)

8. New, dual pass LFP heat exchanger

11. New, Maximum Motorsport polyurethane motor mounts

price for above,pm me if you like,thanks.

black 10th vert

Established Member
If it's still here by summer, it'll be in the engine bay of my roadster!

blackcobra.jpg

Good luck on your project. :beer:

Mike

Mike, nice FFR! I think it would look really sweet with some polished, rear quarter spats on it.;-) pm me if you want to see them on black.

Brian

Man, I really wish I was in a position to snag this for my next FFR build ('33 hotrod)!

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Alb Cobra: Stock bottom end. If there are some part number on the castings that you want, let me know where they are located on the block/heads/intake and I will post them.

Termin8tr: How much for what? Everything? Parts?

Just wondering if it have a built bottom end or if it is a production 03 bottom end.

MVM

Established Member
Sorry guys...it's been difficult at work.

In priority order, I want to sell:

1. The whole package

2. The engine/transmission as a set

3. The engine

4. The transmission

5. The remaining parts

I'm talking to someone now who is looking at the whole package. If that falls through, then I'll be willing to split stuff up. As a piece of information, I got the engine and transmission (includes bell, flywheel and clutch) for $8,600 new.

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:

MVM

Established Member
Just wondering if it have a built bottom end or if it is a production 03 bottom end.

How can I determine this info for you?

I have not cracked it open to have work done on the bottom end. If you are looking for what revision of the production bottom end it is, let me know how to find out the info on the engine and I will post it.

Thanks,

Mike

jcurti2

Established Member
pm me a price. I might buy for my mk4 build. That is if I ever finish the 3.1 build. Looks like you have a decent donor package going. No Cobra brakes to go with it? LOL

black 10th vert

Established Member
to the op, please post what you are looking for for the the whole package, and maybe edit your "priority list" with the pricing you would like to get for each individual grouping. That would make it so much easier for most would be buyers to know if they should even waste time pm'ing back and forth. I've found that it eliminates a ton of "tire kicking" anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread