New temp drag shoes

TClark22

Established Member
In a late attempt to possibly make a pass down the 1320 this year...bought a set of sve drag wheels with a tire I can actually hook with. The 315 hoosiers on the 18s wasn't getting any traction (on the street at least) with any sort of throttle input.

Not my favorite color but I didn't want black. I wanted chrome but LMR doesn't have any size besides a 15x3.5 for my car on their site. Not sure where their other sizes went since they have other sizes for other years in chrome.

But hopefully I can replace the rears with the champions I want by spring time.

These 275/60 ET pros hook great so far. Just waiting to get my antiroll bar and coilovers welded in then I can hit the track if its still warm enough by then!

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Looks good. I personally grew to hate bigs and littles on the highway due to handling and the effects or road crown making the truck go right or left easier. You cant beat the traction of mickeys on a 15" wheel though. That i miss.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Looks good. I personally grew to hate bigs and littles on the highway due to handling and the effects or road crown making the truck go right or left easier. You cant beat the traction of mickeys on a 15" wheel though. That i miss.

Exactly why I am weird and am running a 15" rear and my 20" fronts LOL

TClark22

Established Member
Exactly why I am weird and am running a 15" rear and my 20" fronts LOL

Yea I am not a fan of driving around on the littles. That's why I'm trying to keep my saleens. Can't really afford both setups right now so if I need the money, I will sell them but I like the ability to turn with the bigger tires. Even going around a bend on a 45mph road near my house is sketchy on the skinnies. I haven't had a drag setup in 6-7 years so kinda forgot how they drove.

Users who are viewing this thread