New TailLight Covers

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Not diggin' it. The rear end is one of my favorite parts of the car, and the black looks perfect there (to me, of course). I like to see people putting their own touches on their cars though. :beer:

GT500662

Established Member
Looks good, wouldn't do me much good as my car is already black. Cool touch on the red for sure!

Snoopy49

Established Member
jsdeweyusmc,
Does Florida have 2 year tags for thier license plates? I noticed yours were dated 1-15.

jsdeweyusmc

Established Member
jsdeweyusmc,
Does Florida have 2 year tags for thier license plates? I noticed yours were dated 1-15.

Yes There is a 2 Year or 1 Year tag for Florida. There isn't any savings when you get the two year over the 1 year. Just double the price.

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
I too like the way the stock lights look,and normally I am the first one to strap on some light covers,but not diggin those and the color looks off a hair,maybe it looks better in person...but if you like it that's all that matters.its your baby.

Kapy

Established Member
This makes me happier that I got black.

Not my taste. I think the black accents the lights very well stock.

But like mentioned above, it's your baby and if you like it that's all that matters.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the stock look better, but if you like it, good for you!

Planeswalker

Established Member
I got them on my Race Red Shelby awhile back, and I love them. Pictures really don't do them justice. I have black stripes and there was just way to much black on the rear for me.

Users who are viewing this thread