new svtf owner

psykosvtf

Established Member
thursday i picked up 02 pitch black svt focus w 18" panther wheels body kit short throw, and full dynomax exhuast w longtube header and cross drilled slotted rotors. im new to this fwd thing im used to mustangs, but i love the car. guess ill have to get used to not having a v8 :rockon:

Primaris

Established Member
Congrats on the car. Lots of bling on it eh? Never heard of a dynomax exhaust for the SVTF and the car comes stock with a header. In fact if the header is aftermarket you most likely will be better off getting the stock piece back on it. Also keep a close eye on the cross drilled rotors, they tend to crack.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Welcome to the Family bro, sounds like you got a nice Foci. Do your-self a favor and listen to Primaris, he KNOWS mostly every-thing about these little Beasts.... Any-way I look forward to hearing about your Kill stories.. Congrats on the fuel saver?????

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

psykosvtf

Established Member
thanks guys. its prob. not a full exhaust but is dynomax muffler and a new tip. yea i checked the rotors b4 i bought it. i just beat a 2k6 infiniti g35 by a half car friday.

psykosvtf

Established Member
Primaris said:
Congrats on the car. Lots of bling on it eh? Never heard of a dynomax exhaust for the SVTF and the car comes stock with a header. In fact if the header is aftermarket you most likely will be better off getting the stock piece back on it. Also keep a close eye on the cross drilled rotors, they tend to crack.
you are right man, it is the factory svt header

Users who are viewing this thread