New SVT MUSTANG COBRA shirt I just got

FordRacing200

Banned
Hey everybody, I just thought I'd share my new shirt with you guys, I got it on ebay just last week :D , here are some pics, I LOVE it! :D
DCFC0012.jpg

DCFC0009.jpg
DCFC0008.jpg

100_0684.jpg

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Glad you took it out of the packages, because for a second there I thought it was a bright purple.

The real Ford SVT brand products are hard to find now for sure.

FordRacing200

Banned
Hell no i'd never buy a purple shirt, lol..well a purple shirt like that for my girlfriend would look good :thumbsup: LOL, thanks for the props, i love it and couldn't resist considering it'll prolly be non-exsistant for a few years to find a SVT Mustang Cobra shirt

Dusten

Established Member
i bought the same shirt a while back, mine is black... then i sold my cobra... DOH!!!

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
BtwnSVTcobra said:
does anybody sell polo's with a snake where the polo player should be cuz i think that'd be tight
Try google for Mustang Cobra apparel. I think I got my polo's (1 gray and 1 black) from Downs Motorsports but it's been a couple of years. They also had several Ford Racing and SVT shirts that I got. All good quality.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
FordRacing200 said:
whoops, i figured road side was more appropriate but i guess its your call....BTW i was gonna burn you but i figured owning the moderator would result in banishment, am i wrong? :shrug:

Burn me how?! :p

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
the same shirt i have or the one i linked halfway down the thread? i hope it doesn't shrink...i paid 30 bucks for a shirt and i wanna wear it, lol

The same shirt you have.....black SVT COBRA shit. Maybe the one I bought off a ebay was a knock off.....cheaper made! If so :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread