New stuff learned

unibager

Established Member
1) My 115k Cobra has factory 3:08's and were making some clanking noises on/off the gas and I had a nasty vibration at freeway speed. I dumped in some 85w - 140 semi-synthetic + modifier, and the noise is gone, and the vibration is reduced.

2) Maybe obveous to some, but Globals trac-link (mini torque arm) has the correct angle at stock height, but when the car is lowered (eibach sportline), the pinion is hard to set and the instant center seems to be moved forward and down - so the car does not hook noticibally better. :bash:

3) It's hard to find a shop to work on your car the way you want them to. To take the time to install items so that they look, and function well. :cuss: Now I have a nasty trans leak, I look like the batmobile doin the smoke screen thing.

RioRed4v

Established Member
unibager said:
3) It's hard to find a shop to work on your car the way you want them to. To take the time to install items so that they look, and function well. :cuss: Now I have a nasty trans leak, I look like the batmobile doin the smoke screen thing.

if thats an issue.. 1320 motorsports here in town rents out their lift. they can also do the work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread