New Species of Rice??? This one is new to me!!!

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Saw this while getting gas today....sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. Not only are the TIRES painted silver (with what looked like typical spray paint), but over the hub caps too!

Rice.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Wasn't that the purpose of white walls on old school rides?

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
oh man. On a newer civic too. I almost expect to see more autozone parking lot ideas on the older civics, but this is a newer one! mUST be a lease

bergs

Established Member
i remember a bunch of years ago, they had colored no touch. it was like tinted, not like actual spraypaint. i havent seen it in a long time. really gay if you ask me

7b24_1.JPG

Last edited:

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
oh man. On a newer civic too. I almost expect to see more autozone parking lot ideas on the older civics, but this is a newer one! mUST be a lease

Exactly! I first thought the car drove through some kind of mud at first glance, but then noticed the actual spray paint on the entire wheel and tire! I fought not to laugh while I was pumping gas!

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
i remember a bunch of years ago, they had colored no touch. it was like tinted, not like actual spraypaint. i havent seen it in a long time. really gay if you ask me

7b24_1.JPG

I thought it was this too, but its actual spray paint.

Users who are viewing this thread