New spec 2+ clutch installed

CDADEUCE06

Established Member
Just got home, :banana: with the cobra and the spec 2+ clutch, steeda quadrant kit, and steeda billet steel flywheel. We took it easy, and stopped every 10 miles to let it cool down. The feel of the clutch pedal is great, much easier than the stock one there must have been somthing wrong with the cable or pressure plate. I have around 75 miles and is very chattery when you let the clutch out can I assume this will stop once it is broken in?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
It will get loads better. I have 10K on mine and no real chatter is left unless you lug the car around.

I ran 1000 miles of breakin.

CobraDDz

SVT Rookie
Established Member
It's a funny clutch for stop and go traffic. I need like 3 car lengths ahead of me to properly disengage it. By then I have people honking at me as I blast threw the light (while it turns yellow). Funny shit. But most of the time I slip the hell outta it on hills and in heavy traffic, because if I dont I get a rubbing. If I release above 2k rpms it doenst rub on release but the car tends to break free. For weekend driving I love the clutch, didnt like it so much when I commuted with it.

Users who are viewing this thread