New SLP tips installed

dec322

Established Member
I just had my new mufflers installed. They magnaflows replacing magnapacks. While this was getting done I also had some SLP tips installed. Here are the before and after pics:

Before

100_3363.gif

After

100_3482.gif

Sound clips to come.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Is that a magnaflow catback or just mufflers? My magnaflow tips didnt look that bad:shrug: Anyway, nice improvment. SLP tips FTW.

dec322

Established Member
Is that a magnaflow catback or just mufflers? My magnaflow tips didnt look that bad:shrug: Anyway, nice improvment. SLP tips FTW.

I'm not sure what kind of tips were on it before. The exhaust pipes were 2 1/4 so I'm wondering if they were stock pipes with some aftermarket tips welded on. I bought the SLP tail pipes and tips from someone on this board and also bought some magnaflows from someone on this board. So all in all, I basically bought a catback for about $200.

I've got a clip of the car with the magnapacks. I'll make one with the magnaflows this evening and post it up.

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
Great choice man! If I ever get a GT rear bumper or something with cutouts I'm definitley getting those style SLP tips. Just can't beat the look.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Looks good....:thumbsup:

What are those 3 1/2 tips??

Nice Ass too....:dw:. What size rims and tires are those??

Users who are viewing this thread