new shots of the tt500

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well i have a photo shoot that KEEPS getting pushed back for my coupe and shelby which is going to be in one of the major rags we all enjoy. finally on a decided date it was canceled for inclimate weather but the day was beautiful. my brother and some friends decided to get together and do our own thing. i got together with a friend that decided to go compound on his ford gt for the texas mile:beer:

this is my brother's flickr
Flickr: distorto's Photostream

Oman_cobra

Established Member
badass !!! i always loved your car, just plain sick !!!
ill post them here if you dont mind :shrug:

3986405872_b30e18e479_o.jpg

3985650971_06182a8080_b.jpg

3985649063_cf80f0e85a_o.jpg

3985648995_160b3bd59e_b.jpg

3986403394_e9fd17bb67_o.jpg

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
Holy shit that GT-500 is sick. I love the black/grabber orange. Awsome job. Yours is by far one of my favorite cars :rockon::thumbsup:

2003 Silver

Banned
Car has a great rake...what setup are you using? I have the EVO ultimate lowering pkg and mine sits pretty flat.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Where are the motor shots???
The pic with the new camaro looks like it's smiling and the gt500 is frowning. lol

Great pics and awsome car.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
What's with the window sticker?

it is for steve at true forged, i have a photoshoot coming up with both cars and both cars now have tf wheels on them.

thanks for posting the pictures oman, i was drunk and gave up last night..lol..

Car has a great rake...what setup are you using? I have the EVO ultimate lowering pkg and mine sits pretty flat.

it is the lowest eibach springs, the name escapes me:shrug:

as for the engine shots, i do have some install pictures but you really can not tell anything is different because all of the major plumbing is hidden and the turbos are under the transmission. thanks for all of the comments and compliments:cheers:

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i found some more from another buddy, let me see if i can post them...... why in the hell does the picture not show? can someone transfer them from his flickr, GT and GT500 - a set on Flickr all of a sudden i either forgot how to post pictures or something changed with this new format:shrug: when i edit this post i see the image link but when i am out of the edit screen there is nothing except for text:shrug: this flickr has the twin turbo compound boost gt in it.

spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
and a video of us riding by, i did not realize he was taping or i would have gotten on it..lol.. jason's tt gt sounds sick!

[ame="http://vimeo.com/6873100"]Testing new Video on Vimeo[/ame]

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
sick shelby. i'm normally not a fan of grabber orange, but that looks good

Users who are viewing this thread