New shop in the area!!!!

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
hey there SVT performance community of the Northeast. there is a new detail and customization shop in the area. ENDLESS DETAILS in orange connecticut by the Christmas tree shop. The owner has been doing some custom work on my S197 for a couple years now and he does great work, i encourage all you guys to take a stop down and take a look in the shop and check out some of his work. youll be amazed by the cleanliness of his shop, and the immaculate work that Tim does. check out his website at Endless Detail's LLC or come stop by the shop at 80 Prindle Hill Road, Unit 7, Orange, Ct 06477. shop phone is 203-298-0935. he is also on facebook the name is ENDLESS DETAILS. give a shout, check out the website and come on down and take a look. ask for Tim Rizza and he will take care of you!! hope to see some of you

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Maybe I'll give him a shout in the spring for a tint job.

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
do it up, ill talk with him and see if he is willing to give some discounts for fellow SVTPERFORMANCE members. call down to the shop and schedule up an appointment. tell him you saw this on svt performance and he will take good care of you. everytime i take my car there for something as simple as an oil change i pick the car up and its washed and hand dried and pretty when i pick it up. best customer service from a shop ive ever delt with.

Users who are viewing this thread