New Shoot - Gen 5 Viper in Deep Ellum, Dallas, Texas

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Thanks guys.

Hybred, I am honestly surprised you dont own a Gen V yet! Looooooove the Viper TA. Thanks for sharing.

Well, I'm in oil. So I'm playing it as safe as possible for now. But if it picks up, and we aren't having layoffs every couple months....I could see an ACR in my future.

Soooo nice. You need to swing over to Austin and shoot a Shelby...

I have no idea when I'll be in what city lol, car season is about to start up!

The Natural

I wanna go fast
Established Member
So it was brought to my attention that the photos of my car had been posted over here. 1) Hybrid you're awesome. These photos still blow me away. 2) to the guy talking about lighting, I'll take natural light over overly processed, enhanced, unnatural light photos any day, these rock and we're gonna have to disagree. 3) to the guy saying Deep Ellum is gross, good stay out of there, wouldn't want you to enjoy the culture and good food there 4) if the goal was clean photos with clean backgrounds we would've set up in a studio. I for one am not about that and have no desire to look at boring pictures with subtle, boring backgrounds. I drive this car the way it's intended and enjoy the culture of places like where the photos were taken so it was a perfect fit. The colors pop against the black car and the natural light really sets everything off. 5) to everyone that complimented the car thanks, I love it.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks guys.
Well, I'm in oil. So I'm playing it as safe as possible for now. But if it picks up, and we aren't having layoffs every couple months....I could see an ACR in my future.
Yeah,...the layoffs in the oil industry are scary! Good luck with the job and getting that ACR!

Last edited:

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
3) to the guy saying Deep Ellum is gross, good stay out of there, wouldn't want you to enjoy the culture and good food there 4) if the goal was clean photos with clean backgrounds we would've set up in a studio. I for one am not about that and have no desire to look at boring pictures with subtle, boring backgrounds. I drive this car the way it's intended and enjoy the culture of places like where the photos were taken so it was a perfect fit.

It is gross and I don't go there. Downtown Dallas is a sh*t hole, period. I'm not knocking your car, or the quality of pictures. In fact I like most of photos. However, the ones capturing the trash and un-kept parking lots to me, shows that the culture of our city you're so proud of as a dirty and trashy one to others.

Again, not knocking your car or the photographer. I do enjoy seeing this beast of a ride.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Looks like the next shoot of my car will be in downtown Dallas / Deep Ellum. :lol:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
It is gross and I don't go there. Downtown Dallas is a sh*t hole, period. I'm not knocking your car, or the quality of pictures. In fact I like most of photos. However, the ones capturing the trash and un-kept parking lots to me, shows that the culture of our city you're so proud of as a dirty and trashy one to others.

Again, not knocking your car or the photographer. I do enjoy seeing this beast of a ride.
There are places like that in every major city, specially in what looks like the industrial part (factories).

The Natural

I wanna go fast
Established Member

Dude you can find trash in Uptown and honestly the people in Uptown, I'd say, are trashier and dirtier than most of the people I run into in Deep Ellum. But everyone has their taste. Sorry the mud and un-kept parking lot lost you.

Last edited:

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
I think having the Viper in the trashy part of town adds grit to the pictures. Instead of some clean fantasy you see the difference between success and failure. It's a theme I like to call Reality.

Nice pictures and Nice car. The 5th Gen Viper is one of the sexiest cars ever designed.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Nice Shots!

I went to a BBQ place in Deep Ellum. Pecon Lodge. Man that was some good stuff. I stood in line for like an 1 1/2. If you haven't been there I highly recommend it. But I am a Georgia boy so what do I know about Texas BBQ.

Users who are viewing this thread