Established Member
The new seats covers are in!!!

DSCN3011.jpg

DSCN3012.jpg

DSCN3013.jpg

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Eric (Ride The) had them made up for me to match the center console.

Any thoughts on doing some for the 03 & 04 Cobra crowd? Ours were discontinued by the manufacturer last year. By the looks of yours he can get very close to OE appearance.

N A Rush

Established Member
Any thoughts on doing some for the 03 & 04 Cobra crowd? Ours were discontinued by the manufacturer last year. By the looks of yours he can get very close to OE appearance.

These were orginally these:
P5210611-1.jpg

I wanted the L to have the center console mod. I got the idea to use all factory parts and make the L look the way Ford should have done in the first place with additional options like movable pedals, electrically sliding rear window, heated side view mirrors, overhead console, electronic climate control, etc.

I had the Cobra removed from the seat insert and new inserts fabbed up with the SVT font like the L had from the factory. I had Eric purchase enough additional material to cover the center console.

All I had to do was send him the covers. He asked for premission to cut the material for a sample to match up to. The material he got seems to be a dead on match! The shop he uses did all the work from what I understand.

In a recent email from Eric he stated my console may be his last and differently the longest build he has done. I am sure if you ask nicely he may reveal the shop he uses and have them reman your seats.

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah would love to have my cobra seats done in the darker material, the light grey centers in my 03 suck! lol

hpbean

Established Member
looks good i would actually like to get a set like that for my lightning. ford really should have went with a darker interior on the lightning

N A Rush

Established Member
looks good i would actually like to get a set like that for my lightning. ford really should have went with a darker interior on the lightning

I thought so as well. They should match the black Harley dash perfectly.

N A Rush

Established Member
yeah would love to have my cobra seats done in the darker material, the light grey centers in my 03 suck! lol

If we ask (RIDE The) nicely, we may tell us what material was used to rework the seat. From there, I am sure any interior shop should be able to replace the inserts.

03cobraracer

Established Member
how much you think it would cost to redo all the seats? cause i want my front and rear seats done, unless i just buy a nice set of corbeaus for the front and just get the rears done

N A Rush

Established Member
how much you think it would cost to redo all the seats? cause i want my front and rear seats done, unless i just buy a nice set of corbeaus for the front and just get the rears done

It would be cheaper to go with the aftermarket seat in my opinion.

The price tag on my seats is getting up there.

Seats.........................................$900
New Driver side seat back foam.....$ 85
New insert material.....................$200 (includes enough for the center console)
SVT logo....................................$ 60
Upholstery labor.........................$230

Users who are viewing this thread