new sandiego guy

ears88

hay, i just found this site randomly lookin through some sites on the web,,, kinda cool actually.

i live in sandiego california, im 22, have one son, and one insane wife. im also in the marine corps, (helo mech). and i like candle lit dinners, and long walks on the beach. blah blah blah............

now that thats out of the way, lets get to the good stuff.

i have three mustangs, we'll start with the oldest.

its a 95 gt, nothin quite like a 302 and a stick..... mmmmmm......
she's prty well stock with the acception of flowmasters, and a set of 3.73's.

next is my personal favorite out of the bunch. shes a black 98 cobra. ive dumped pretty well every dime i can into it, and i have to say....... i just cant stop spending time with her. she has a mmr900 bottom end, stock heads with houston performance blower cams and a procharger, d1sc. pushing 22 pounds of boost utilizing a house of boost dedicated drive. fueling it all is a glens performance fuel system, with a sumped tank, dual 355lph inline fuel pumps, and 60lb injectors. controlling everything is a megasquirt three! thats the basics of the cobra. sure theres tons more, but thats the bigger stuff.

then we have a 2010 v6 for daily driving. good on gas and you gotta love how they look and drive! this one is completely stock...... but we'll see how long that lasts.

well,,,,,,,, thats it in a nutshell....

ears88

ha cool would never have thought to see you here... kinda cool....

theyre bad ass dude..... i recently let a friend borrow them so they arent sitting around the house until i find the rest of the interior. i have yet to find someone willing to part with their front seats.... im thinking of having someone custom appohlster me up a set of seats that look identical to svt seats

Users who are viewing this thread