New roomate for the Cobra

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I know there are a few interested in Harley's here....so I gotta post my new acquisition!

I loved my '10 WideGlide, but am taking longer and longer rides with it, and with some old work injuries that thing was killing me! So, long story short, I traded it for a 2011 StreetGlide with the 103 motor!

I f'n love this thing. I have had it one week, picked it up last Friday with 6 miles on it after having the dealer ad the pipes, intake, and tuner, and I have 785 on it right now, lol! Last Sunday I took it to O.C. for the day....cruise control @ around 80 with the stereo on all the way....f'n great!

I have also added a few other things to it, and have plans for some wheels, getting the inside of the fairing painted to match the rest of the bike, ect, ect....Oh, and if anyone's looking at a StreetGlide upgrade and is wondering if the 103" motor option is worth it....HELL YEAH! A ton more power over the 96. In another week cams and some mild headwork are also getting done...should put me around 115/115-ish at the wheel.:burnout::beer:

Anyway, pics:

1743.jpg

1750.jpg

1728.jpg

One of the best features:

259910_1620035639406_1791878194_993046_5720641_n.jpg

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
This is what I just traded in.....badass bike, but 2 or 300 miles in a day at times was kicking my ass on that thing.....wish I could have kept it just for a local barhopper, but they made me too good an offer to trade it in.:shrug:

100_2181.jpg

RedLiner

Established Member
Nice bikes!! My uncle had a StreetGlide and he loved it as well, he had to sell it due to injuring his shoulder while overseas. Your WideGlide was very nice too!! I recently just bought a new motorcycle as well, but haven't had too many opportunities yet to put miles on it. Congrats on your new purchase!

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
That was a nice barhopper you had btw - looked very nice. A co-worker of mine picked up a new Streetglide w/ the 103 at the end of last season; sharp looking bike, enjoy it!

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I am lovin it! Already put around 1200 miles on it in the 8 days I've had it, lol.........

Users who are viewing this thread