New rims

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
Finally was able to pick up some rims. Thanks runin1320!
18x9-255/35/18 BFG-KDW's
18x10-275/35/18 BFG Drag Radials
I need to cut some coils out to lower her down...:beer:
rims111.gif

rims112.gif

rims113.gif

rims114.gif

rims115.gif

rims116.gif

rims117.gif

rims118.gif

rims119.gif

rims120.gif

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
the tinted tails combined with the shaved back bumper and mach 1 spoiler go perfect with the black saleen rims... your car looks great!

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
the tinted tails combined with the shaved back bumper and mach 1 spoiler go perfect with the black saleen rims... your car looks great!
Thanks!
+1. Looks good! 275 out back looks kinda thin from the rear? But looks like it sits nice and flush with the wheel lip.
I agree, I bought them from with tire already...I will will be upgrading probably to some 295's or 315's when these get burned off.
Car looks badass man :coolman:
Thanks
very nice
Thank you
Looks good. The wheels really complete the look of the car.
I agree, thanks...appreciate all the kind words.
Damn those 275's fit the 10" rears real nice. Looks good.
Thanks at first when I heard what size they were I didn't think they would fit a 10in rim but they do...
What kind of springs do you have now?

Eibach sportlines...bought them used a long time ago, don't know the drop exactly. Going to do a tubular k-member and coil overs first then drop the rear to match the front.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Hmmmm.... Silver car with all black wheels, lights, emblems etc, where have I seen one of those before??? LOL Looks great man, just lower it down some more, go with some wider tires like you say when those are burned off, I have 275s on the front of mine lol and I would also go back to the stock fuel door IMO. I always wonder why people want attention drawn to a gas door... I really like the rear bumper, you pretty much never see people actually shave the Cobra lettering when it's going on a GT etc. Nice

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
new center caps. nice car.
Thanks
Hmmmm.... Silver car with all black wheels, lights, emblems etc, where have I seen one of those before??? LOL Looks great man, just lower it down some more, go with some wider tires like you say when those are burned off, I have 275s on the front of mine lol and I would also go back to the stock fuel door IMO. I always wonder why people want attention drawn to a gas door... I really like the rear bumper, you pretty much never see people actually shave the Cobra lettering when it's going on a GT etc. Nice
+1 I agree, thanks!
Looks great dude!
Thanks
I agree. Very cleanly done... !:beer:
Thanks
that is one sick gt man! congrats on a sick ass ride bro! love the new wheels
Thank you:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread