New Rims!

TDMCobra

Ringside.
Established Member
Well this isnt a flaunt new rims with pics thread but it can be! I just got some authentic* 2003 Cobra Rims with Nitto 555Rs on the back for $450. Is there anything special I should know about these before I put em on and torque em up? Can I use my stock lug nuts?

Last edited:

TDMCobra

Ringside.
Established Member
Hey guys, working on the pics but 2 questions. Should I keep the original rims or sell them? My dad says theyd be a good selling point down the road I think my car is so far modified, it really wont matter. And I think they are ugly but whatever. Just wondered what yall think. And I have a 2 inch drop in the front, think I can just get a good alignment with these new tires or are CC plates needed. Im really trying to avoid them.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
I would keep em, I've had mine for sale for 6 months and no bites. I have them set at 350 shipped with tires.

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
I would keep em, I've had mine for sale for 6 months and no bites. I have them set at 350 shipped with tires.

what kind of tires and size? factory 94-95s? i wouldnt mind havin a set for mine thats in good condition...

TDMCobra

Ringside.
Established Member
Finally, got pics. Camera was MIA..

svtwheelshw7.jpg

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
TDMCobra said:
Hey guys, working on the pics but 2 questions. Should I keep the original rims or sell them? My dad says theyd be a good selling point down the road I think my car is so far modified, it really wont matter. And I think they are ugly but whatever. Just wondered what yall think. And I have a 2 inch drop in the front, think I can just get a good alignment with these new tires or are CC plates needed. Im really trying to avoid them.

I'd sell the rims, I sold mine for $350 in OK condition with only 2 tires (not even good tires).

blowncobra97

Established Member
RoadZOmbie said:
Looking good......side note......I love that crab claw wing! Can I have it?
i have mine sitting in my garage, make me an offer, oh and mine is black
i have 03 rims on mine and i can not stand the way the front rims stick out 1/4 inch past the wheel well, iv seen some sn95's that look fine i wonder why mine do that, and yes they did that before and after the tubular k member, any ideas ? sorry to hi-jack your post

Users who are viewing this thread