New rims on the cobra!

BTSMUSTANG

Established Member
Got some new 18x9 cobra rims for my cobra, cant be happier with them, they look great. Also have new 03/04 cobra side scoops on the cobra as well. Next I want to get clear fog lights, and darker tint on the windows. I also have some custom cobra center caps that arent installed yet on the rims.

Cobra_rims2.jpg

Cobra_rims3.jpg

cobra_rims1.jpg

stangposse

Established Member
Nice car...but it would look better if the rims came out to edges a little more and if the pipes were tucked in a little more.

BTSMUSTANG

Established Member
I bought that magnaflow catback from a friend with an 04 cobra, the tips were welded in that way, need to take it to an exhaust shop and have them moved in. Dont worry, the local mustang comunity in my area gives me plenty of shit for them, "holy extendo tips batman".

And yeah, spacers in the back would look good. Is there any problem with adding wheel spacers?

wma8706

Established Member
those rims are full of win on a blk cobra! Nice job! Noticed the rim edge is still polished... is the face powdercoated? 1" hubcentric spacers would work great for 18x9in the back. I ran those years ago with no problem when I had 18x9 AFS wheels.

BTSMUSTANG

Established Member
those rims are full of win on a blk cobra! Nice job! Noticed the rim edge is still polished... is the face powdercoated? 1" hubcentric spacers would work great for 18x9in the back. I ran those years ago with no problem when I had 18x9 AFS wheels.

Thanks, the rims were originally all black but I had a shop machine down the lip to machined/chrome, it could use a little more polish though, its just bare aluminum. I will look into those wheel spacers, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread