New rims, new pictures: Sonic Blue Cobra.

BUstang

Established Member
Well, after a year of searching, I FINALLY found a set of 18 inch replicas. Needless to say, I am very excited. I've been detailing the car for the past few days, and built up quite a collection of pictures (close to 1,000), so sorry for the abundance of images. Exterior wise, until I can afford Chicanes, I'm finished. Hope you guys like the pictures.

All these were taken by Trevor and I. Thanks a lot for your help Trev!

DSC_0003edited.jpg

ryan.jpg

ryan1.jpg

ryan2.jpg

ryan5.jpg

ryan6.jpg

ryan7.jpg

ryan8.jpg

ryan11.jpg

ryan12.jpg

ryan13.jpg

ryan14.jpg

Ryan21.jpg

ryan22.jpg

ryan24.jpg

ryan25.jpg

ryan26.jpg

2kSilverSteed

Cammed GT
Established Member
Well, I think its safe to say you have one of the best looking Cobras out there Ryan. Glad we got to spend some time and get the car to look so good.

The 18s really made the car pop alot more. Def one of the best wheels out there for a mustang!

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
God I love SB Cobra's!!!

Are those polished or chromies?? Can't quite tell by the pics....? Looks incredible though! Nice pics too!

BUstang

Established Member
God I love SB Cobra's!!!

Are those polished or chromies?? Can't quite tell by the pics....? Looks incredible though! Nice pics too!

They're polished. That response lets me know that I did a good job with my polish :)

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant
Established Member
They're polished. That response lets me know that I did a good job with my polish :)

As much as I love chrome these wheels look badass but if you could get a set in chrome I would say screw IF, TF, CCW or whatever else. I wouldn't change a thing!!! On the bright side they do match your gas door;-)

LSUstang05

Established Member
Damn man. That came out fantastic. Love the wheels, too! And I've told you before, your Cobra is by far one of the nicest Cobra's I've ever seen (internet or otherwise).

BUstang

Established Member
As much as I love chrome these wheels look badass but if you could get a set in chrome I would say screw IF, TF, CCW or whatever else. I wouldn't change a thing!!! On the bright side they do match your gas door;-)

Aside from mirroring, they shine just as much as my chrome FR500s did. I really like them, and thanks for noticing my beautiful door! ;-)

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
:bowdown:hands down best wheel combo on an 03 04 cobra ... the way they should have come and stay ..:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread