New Ride 2002 Mustang GT Supercharged

pacos-stang

Established Member
2002 Mustang GT D1SC procharger with 455RWHP tuned to 8psi. Anderson power pipe, 3 core intercooler. VT stage 3 blower cams. 75mm BBK throttle body with C&L plenium. EGR delete. full tubular suspension. QA1 k-member with tublar control arms. UPR coil over kit with Strange 10 way adjustable struts in front. mac long tube headers. mac h-pipe with prochamber. thrush 2 welded mufflers with turn downs. light weight fly wheel. spec stage 3+ clutch. aluminum driveshaft. ford racing 3.73 ring gear. built rearend with new bearing seals axles and oil. rear upper tubular control arms. full length weld in sub frame connectors. twin 255 fuel pumps. kenne bell boost-a-pump. Saleen side scoops. Cobra front bumper/fog lights. Keenan cobra hood. Autometer C2 ceries guages. pro 5.0 short throw shifter. 3 position quick release quadrant.

image4_zpsf8c18d21.gif

image2_zps8a785a1e.gif

image-1_zpsd4e59f4a.gif

image3_zps241a411d.gif

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Nice! Built motor? 455 to the tire is a little more than should be pushed on the stock internals. But every car does run different. I like it!

coposrv

Established Member
Good looking car. She is making some power! I bet those cams sound good too. Post up a video!

pacos-stang

Established Member
Thanks guys! And most of the parts are forged of not all of them. But them cams sound great. Video coming soon

I8URLS1

Established Member
Nice mod list, different wheels will make a world of difference on that car.

pacos-stang

Established Member
I know it already happened when I had that cobra. But now I made this huge Hp jump so it feels like a rocket. I found out today the guy had the wrong backspaceing on the wheels. After I went to a softer setting the tires rubbed the finder alittle. So I really would love to trade wheels with someone! Or sell them. 300 obo

Last edited:

EMBeckmeyer

Established Member
Saw this on moddedmustangs, didn't think the motor was built though. That's why it's only running 8lbs on its d1sc that could clearly put out a lot more power if it was connected to a built engine.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Saw this on moddedmustangs, didn't think the motor was built though. That's why it's only running 8lbs on its d1sc that could clearly put out a lot more power if it was connected to a built engine.

That's why I was wondering that as well. 455 and 8 pounds just sound like a bit of an odd stopping point when you have a built motor.

Users who are viewing this thread