New Revolutions trailer

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
YEP! :thumbsup: And already I can't wait. I'm hoping to see the next one on IMAX.

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Oh man, it would be insane to see that at imax. Prolly walk out of the theater light-headed. :lol:

Last edited:

zzzzzer

Established Member
LOL...tell me about it. They're releasing "Revolutions" on IMAX the same day it hits nationwide theaters. Everyone has to check w/ the IMAX theater in their area, though. In NC there's one in Charlotte at Discovery Place downtown. :thumbsup: That's where I'm hoping to be. :D

zzzzzer

Established Member
Back at ya', Fangs. :beer: I couldn't miss Matt's theories on how the next Matrix is going to go...lol :)

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
haha
Well, I'm kinda clueless to tell you the truth...

But the ending where Neo stops the squiddys still has me wondering.

SNK BITN

Established Member
Did someone say matrix? :D Thats my shizzle.

Matt, gotta wonder how Neo stopped those centinnals at the end of reloaded. Is there perhaps a Matrix in a Matrix? Someone will die, whos it gonna be? 2 more months man, 2 more months.

SNK BITN

Established Member
I saw Reloaded on IMAX and it was amazing! The Neo vs Smiths scene made it seem like there were 1000s of Smiths! :eek:

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
some people say that Zion is a litttle Matrix world within the matrix. i really doubt it. i've read some other theories though. Some even say that infact Neo and all the other people in Zion are nothing but robots. so we'll see.
two more months...can't hardly wait.

SNK BITN

Established Member
Yup, I heard that. Neo and crew are all robots being controlled by humans. Crazy shit that gets you thinking. Or how bout the "mother of the matrix" that the architect speaks of. Its not the Oracle. I'll bet anything that its Persephone (the lady that kisses Neo in the bathroom).

Anyone ever hear of the Matrix referencing the bible? Now that is nuts.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
Yup, I heard that. Neo and crew are all robots being controlled by humans. Crazy shit that gets you thinking. Or how bout the "mother of the matrix" that the architect speaks of. Its not the Oracle. I'll bet anything that its Persephone (the lady that kisses Neo in the bathroom).

Anyone ever hear of the Matrix referencing the bible? Now that is nuts.

Yes I have.....so simple as saying Neo, stands for GOD. Its weird, but yes I know what your talking about.

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
I checked out a Matrix forum one time.
What got me was that some people seriously thought we were in a Matrix in real life. :bored:

But I do think you're on to something there SNK...

Users who are viewing this thread