New Recaro for the Cobra

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
Got one for my son awhile back. He loves it. Like you said, it's a booster also so he can use it for a long time.
photo17.jpg

mgmustang1

Established Member
That is awesome, I want to have a kid just so i can buy one of these,lol.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Ok my girlfriend has been all over me about this. Do you know if it can be a backward facing seat? Our little girl is only 9 months and she needs to be in a rear facing seat for now.

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
Yes but you have to get the "convertible" seat. Not the regular car seat. I made that mistake and that's why that picture I took of my kid in his seat is in the living room and not in my car. Technically, he's still not old enough to ride in a front facing car seat in Florida.

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
Yes but you have to get the "convertible" seat. Not the regular car seat. I made that mistake and that's why that picture I took of my kid in his seat is in the living room and not in my car. Technically, he's still not old enough to ride in a front facing car seat in Florida.

Yeah what he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
Bought one for my son 2 years ago and it is great. My son should be able to use it to about 100lbs which is the main reason I bought it and the fact that is is cool as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread