New Project...

cobra4rat

Established Member
what do you guys think, should fit in the bed of a L??
PB290001.jpg
[/IMG]

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Damn! That's an Old School bike...no lights on it at all.
Don't know if it'll fit. Measure it, and see. If it's longer than 6.5 feet it might not fit w/o the tailgate being down.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
I'm pretty sure you will have to leave the tail gate down, and maybe have to put is in the bed side ways to get it to fit. If you measure it I'm sure some one would go out and measure thier bed just so you could be sure.

cobra4rat

Established Member
damn it's cold out side. it's 8' from the front of the front tire to the back axle, and 9' from front to back, if that makes any sence to ya.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
That maybe a little long for it to fit in the bed. I think that the bed with the tail gate down is 8', but if you put it in diagnal (sp) it may fit.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Looks Badass! Who's frame is that? Usually I think the springer front ends look bad, but it looks good!

cobra4rat

Established Member
the frame amd front end are from redneckengineering, and belive it or not it's more comfortable than a standard harley, atleast it is 4 me.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Cool bike man. Choppers are not that bad to ride, as long as I kept it under an hour I was fine on my big dog but after that you were looking for a stop. I'd be suprised if you got it in the bed. When I brought mine home in an 8 x 5 trailer it had to go in there diagonally and it barely fit. I got a 5x10 trailer later to put it on.

Disintegr8or

Established Member
cfl4rat said:
the frame amd front end are from redneckengineering, and belive it or not it's more comfortable than a standard harley, atleast it is 4 me.
Redneckengineering Huh? I keep threatening my wife I am going to build a RE Buell chopper....I love this:

BlueSilverBuel-05jpg.jpg

Disintegr8or

Established Member
cfl4rat said:
let me know if she gives in i'm a dealer through redneck!!!!!!
Man, I would love to, as you can see by my "Harley" color scheme on my truck (never thought about it until about 50 people pointed it out) I like choppers and crap. I don't know if the traffic here in orlando is exactly chopper friendly. Maybe when I move back to the country. :-D

....and this is back on the front page for you as well
:p

Users who are viewing this thread