New Polished KB 2.2 For Sale

shauncurt

Established Member
I Purchased a low mileage 2.2 KB recently. It was going on a sub 10k mile car so I wanted the blower perfect to. I sent it to KB for a complete rebuild even though it was not necessary. I also had them re polish the entire blower while it was there.
I've had many Cobras with various blowers and this model was always my favorite. Its perfect for a street car with a owner that likes a little noise.
The blower is bought and paid for but can still be sent directly to a new owner from Kenne Bell themselves. I have held off return shipping to me for the possibility someone else may want it. It is currently ready to be shipped so I wanted to throw this add out there.
I have $3200 into this KB as it sits now but will take reasonable offers.
I went in a entirely different direction and bought a Viper. Otherwise I would be building another 2.2 Cobra. Let me know if you have any interest in this rare jem. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

EpikCobra

Established Member
Interested in seeing pics as well. Please send to 405-550-6839. Thanks

Also, Does the blower come with pulley, SBTB, removal tool etc??? Thanks

Last edited:

MineralCobra

Established Member
Shuan is a good guy and seller. Purchased an 03 cobra from him and parts after that. Fair person and good deals!!

shauncurt

Established Member
Pics of this "rare gem"?

Yes. A fresh rebuilt and polished 2.2 KB, both done by KB i personally have never seen. Unless you can find another one?

Take pics of what? KB currently has the blower as stated. I was planning on sending directly to a new owner. I should have it next week for pics.

Gen1 but everything has been ungraded including the snout so no more catch can.

I have 2 pullies for the blower. 15# and 17#

Thanks Mineral Cobra! always nice doing business with good people :)

Last edited:

shauncurt

Established Member
Whats with the BS? I don't have the blower on hand. I was looking to see if anyone would want it directly from KB. Check my past history, I always post pics. Not sure who Matt is referring to but he obviously doesn't know what hes talking about here

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
Pics are like proof of life/existence OP. Hard for people to spend their hard earned money on something someone else has. Maybe you can get KB to take a picture of it for you or post one of it when you had it?
Bump for a great blower though!

Not my car but incase someone was curious what they looked like? :coolman:
DSC01404.jpg

Last edited:

mystichrome_kb

just a misfiring KB cobra
Established Member
If it's one I saw at his house when I was picking up a car, it's awesome. Shaun is a stand up guy.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Whats with the BS? I don't have the blower on hand. I was looking to see if anyone would want it directly from KB. Check my past history, I always post pics. Not sure who Matt is referring to but he obviously doesn't know what hes talking about here

Lol you know I am referring to you bub. You never post pics of the cars you are selling or parts. I'm always interested to see what you have now.

shauncurt

Established Member
No need.... It sold 2 days ago to a real buyer. Matt take your meds bud, you need some help. Thank you SVTP!!

Users who are viewing this thread