New pix of the Cobra.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Love the 10th as far as looks the red emblems REALLY stick out maybe try red stripes on the wheels like others suggested or the red bumper inserts.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Cobra emblems look sweet. I think the car is fairly clean as is without having to add more red.

Did you do the emblems yourself?

94vert50

Established Member
That looks just awesome. I like it exactly the way it is. If anything, add the red lip on the rim like fire 4 effect, but i think not b/c the red interior is enough to set it off. Red lip might be too much. JMO. looks great.

Grimster

Established Member
It looks good and Im sure it looks even better in person.

But.....is it just me or do the emblems look a little pink? Again...Im sure it looks better in person AND it could be this crappy monitor Im using skewing the color.

hyelife2

Established Member
Thanks everyone!! :beer:

Very nice cobra!

Love the emblems! Does he want to do mine or be up for it?

Thanks! Im not sure, ill run it by him.

It looks good and Im sure it looks even better in person.

But.....is it just me or do the emblems look a little pink? Again...Im sure it looks better in person AND it could be this crappy monitor Im using skewing the color.

Thanks! They actually match the 10th anniversary red on the calipers exactly. I would know, it took me forever to make sure they did. LOL.

TermiInJax

Established Member
Thanks everyone. :beer:
I was thinking the same thing about the red stripe on the wheel but I am still trying to find some that are good quality.

Cycle Gear sells a reflective red rim tape that works pretty good. Its intended for motorcycles so it should be fine on your Cobras wheels. I used it myself on my golf cart.

Users who are viewing this thread