New pictures of the car - finally got my Saleens on

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I've had these on for a week about a week, but have just now managed to find time to wash the car and get pictures thanks to terrible weather lately and a busy schedule. Sunlight was fading fast so they're not the best, but oh well...

Might paint the mirrors white, but otherwise I'm done exterior wise :)

9.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

MangledAxle

Do you hear that?!
Established Member
there's a reason why the saleen rims are on so many mustang. damn they look good.

definitely get the side mirrors painted white. it would complete the car.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Tabres said:
Might paint the mirrors white, but otherwise I'm done exterior wise :)

what about a snake in the grill??? ;-)

Looks damn good man.....I love it!!!

I've got my '00Rs at the house, just have to mount them.....then I'll powdercoat them..... :thumbsup:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Thanks for compliments guys! :)

GreatPyr said:
Nice car. I like my vert, but those coupes have such nice lines.

What's the story on the pinstripped COBRA? Is that paint or a decal? (sorry, just got here not too long ago)

Neither actually, it's just black pinstripping tape outlining the letters. I like it a lot, it's something different and it still makes the rear bumper stand out in a subtle way.

pottsy

Established Member
damn...looks familiar. haha. looks great, and believe me, I know that those pics are hardly doing that car justice either. Enjoy it man. :thumbsup:

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
dam dude i have some pictures of your car on the stock wheels and then one picture of another car with the 281 wing and those saleens. I am trading my saleen body kit and going back to stock cobra bumpers and i already have those wheels and the 281 wing so my car is gonna look bad ass to. your ride is sick.

what springs and shocks are you runing?

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
pottsy said:
damn...looks familiar. haha. looks great, and believe me, I know that those pics are hardly doing that car justice either. Enjoy it man. :thumbsup:

Appreciate the kind words. As I said in my thread in Pics and Vids, I'm not going to lie, your car was a big factor in deciding which wheel I wanted to put on mine. I've always wanted a set of chrome Saleens, after you showed up on the scene and I saw pictures of yours it just sealed the deal for me.

And I know what you mean doing the car justice. The stares I get on the street are endless now with these wheels...

98CobraStuntn said:
dam dude i have some pictures of your car on the stock wheels and then one picture of another car with the 281 wing and those saleens. I am trading my saleen body kit and going back to stock cobra bumpers and i already have those wheels and the 281 wing so my car is gonna look bad ass to. your ride is sick.

what springs and shocks are you runing?

Thanks man! They're H&R SuperSports with, for the time being, stock shocks and struts. Figured I'd let the stock ones wearout and get full use out of them before I went out and purchased new ones. The ride isn't bad either.

96MysticSnake said:
Man, that thing is beautiful. I grew up using a basketball hoop just like that. Oh yeah, the car is nice too :thumbsup: .

lol :thumbsup:

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Looking damn good. Finally got it done. Where did you end up getting the wheels from?

Users who are viewing this thread