New pictures of my SVT Contour

Massie02GT

Established Member
Stance is PERFECT!

My only critisism is to paint that hood. I've never been a fan of mis-colored hoods. I think it would clean the car up a lot to have it the same color as the body.

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
100% Perfect top to bottom.
Saw it posted on the Contour forum and is one of the reasons I've been hunting down a straight CSVT for my next buy.

ROMM

Established Member
I am diggin' the white letter tires. I take it you painted them? Does give it the touring car/race look.

96 cobra

Established Member
Very nicely done!... :rockon:

Reminds me of:
nigel-mansell-at-speed-btcc-ford-mondeo-1993-a--1254-p.jpg

ISpool4U

Established Member
Thanks for the feedback guys! For the record, the hood is carbon fiber and I completely agree it would look better painted. It's only been on the car for just over a month though so I haven't had time.

looks like a touring car, badass for sure. brembos in front? wheels look sex. hood is the only thing im not too keen of, would like to see it painted same color as the car.

whats done to it? mods?

Brakes are Wilwoods.

A basic run down of the mods ...It's a 3L "hybrid", so it has an '01 3L shortblock from a Taurus, but retains the SVT heads for higher compression. The heads have been ported and polished for the larger 3L valves, also has a ported intake manifold, larger throttle body, etc and a tune. It's currently riding on KSport RR coilovers. Wheels are Team Dynamics Pro Race 3s.

I am diggin' the white letter tires. I take it you painted them? Does give it the touring car/race look.

Thanks! Yes I painted them, just wanted to try something different and see how it turned out.

i like the additional shots. Makes me want to post mine.

Do it man, you have by far the best looking T-green SVTC out there I think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread