New pictures of my 95 Cobra

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
I washed my Cobra Monday and took some pictures with my new camera... I didn't have time to wax or clean everything as good as I wanted too But here are some pictures anyway:) Oh and yeah my street is under construction and there about to build a house right there beside ours thats why it looks bad like that.
c9.jpg

c16.jpg

c25.jpg

c20.jpg

c17.jpg

c5.jpg

c30.jpg

31.jpg

Here is the link if you would like to see more pictures.:)
http://www.mycarpictures.8m.com/photo.html

Last edited:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Very clean. Nice ride man. :thumbsup: Your L looks identical to my old '00, down to the grille and all.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
looks super clean. any more info on your mods? how much boost are u running? is that the p600b or the p1sc or what model? any dyno numbers or track times? dont show me all these beautiful pics and just leave me hanging buddy...:beer:

Originally posted by LS-WHAT?
:thumbsup: looks good. you should get a bigger, rolled tip exhaust.

NOT!! leave that exhaust as is. i love that look on that style. the huge rolled tips only look good on '03/'04 cobras IMHO.

Last edited:

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys!:) "rudeone707" No sound clips...The s/c is very loud though... I have a few vidoes of some races but I don't know of any site's for hosting vidoes. Thanks again guys!:)

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
looks super clean. any more info on your mods? how much boost are u running? is that the p600b or the p1sc or what model? any dyno numbers or track times? dont show me all these beautiful pics and just leave me hanging buddy...:beer:

NOT!! leave that exhaust as is. i love that look on that style. the huge rolled tips only look good on '03/'04 cobras IMHO.
Thanks man! It's running 7.5 - 8psi right now and making 360hp and 375tq. I have the biggest pulley on right now to make the least amount of boost, and It's a D1 Procharger so I still have the other 3 smaller pullies for more boost. The other day I ran a 8.72 with spinning through 1st and half of 2nd... I need some Dr's to good alot better times. Thanks again:)
Most of my mods:
.D1 ProCharger
.3coreIntercooler
.42lb Injectors
.Fuel pressure Regulator
.75mm Pro-M Mass air
.255 Fuel pump
.BBK 65mm Throttle Body
.3.73 Gears
.BBK Shorty Headers
.Mac Off Road H-pipe
.DynoMax Mufflers
.Kenny Brown Sub-F Connectors
Ext.
.Cobra R rims
.Nitto 555 extream
.Cobra grille emblem
.15% Tint
.Clear corners
Int.
.Electronic Fuel pressure gauge
.Boost gauge
.Fuel Regulator gauge
.A-Pillar pod

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
very nice, i have a buddy running a D1 on his fox and he loves it. he just ran a 8.33 last weekend while spinning through every gear. i think he makes about 385 rwhp, but he has his shit set up for drag racing, all cept suspension. if he finally put some money into his suspension and could launch and get traction, he would be running sooooo much faster.

beautiful car man, good job! and thanks for sharing your info and not being a prick about it. some ppl try to hide everything about their cars....LOL!

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Originally posted by GotGrunt
Why do you have GT headlights?
Well the stock Cobra head lights that were on got really nasty and old looking like Mustang head lights usually do after time so I ordered some new head lights and I got GT head lights... Which was fine with me because the cobra head lights that you get that are after market lights sometimes look "Euro" and the GT lights go good with the clear corner lights I have .. I think

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
very nice, i have a buddy running a D1 on his fox and he loves it. he just ran a 8.33 last weekend while spinning through every gear. i think he makes about 385 rwhp, but he has his shit set up for drag racing, all cept suspension. if he finally put some money into his suspension and could launch and get traction, he would be running sooooo much faster.

beautiful car man, good job! and thanks for sharing your info and not being a prick about it. some ppl try to hide everything about their cars....LOL!
That's cool, 385rwhp do you know how much boost he is running and what year his mustang is?
and haha Yeah I don't have too much to hide about my car... I think the only thing I didn't add was in Ext. 'mods' and it was the brand of my shocks.:D Thanks again for the compliments:)

Users who are viewing this thread