New Pics Of The Stang

RS281

got boost???
Established Member
though id post new some pics of my car :pepper:

these pics here all have the saleen decals edited out so that the people that want to see it with out the saleen decals will enjoy

102.jpg

105.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

101_001.jpg

here are the ones with the decals... the reason for the saleen decals for those of you who dont know, when i ordered my rims from saleen they were on back order for a long time and they gave me the decal kit for free($160 value) for having to wait so long and i plan on getting the saleen body kit from saleen very soon....Ill never play it off as a real saleen and if some one asks ill tell them its a clone...i plan on putting alot of different upgrades to my car than what saleen offers...but anyway here's the pics

105_001.jpg

106.jpg

107.jpg

108.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

Last edited:

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
beautiful man...how the hell do you keep it so shiny?

edit: also what kind of camera is that?

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
great pictures. i like the composition on the last one. curious too- what kind of camera are you using? lense?

sixt5

Established Member
do you have like a big page of pics online?? theres some cars on the net that you just drop your mouth in amazement. and you, have one of them!

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
ok wtf... i cant say that car is not human... but that paint is not paint! How is it so shiny?

Rotzs99

Established Member
sixt5 said:
do you have like a big page of pics online?? theres some cars on the net that you just drop your mouth in amazement. and you, have one of them!

+1million :thumbsup:

Seriously some of these pics look so good they look fake.

Thats DHG right? Never seen such a sweet green car.

MAXX RS4

Established Member
Every time I see your sig, I think to myself "I think I could possibly trade all my horsepower for paint that nice".. It looks like liquid.

I'm gonna jump in and be the first to say, POST MORE PICS! But it also looks like you have a nice piece of property there. It'd be nice to see the property better too. I love a nice stang in front of a nice house! Makes me work harder in school :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread