New Pics of the FOX!!! 56k=owned!

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
It was a nice day so I decided to clean up the fox and snap a few pics.

Here they are...enjoy!

10019034se.jpg

10019047ri.jpg

10019056wb.jpg

10019065be.jpg

10019073xx.jpg

10019082ax.jpg

Comments are welcome!

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
mmmm that is one clean fox. You have pretty much the exact same combo i do once i get my new heads on.

Redfire03

Established Member
Very clean fox. Looks really good, it just needs something to make it stand out alittle more. Or are you trying to keep it a sleeper?

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
Redfire03 said:
Very clean fox. Looks really good, it just needs something to make it stand out alittle more. Or are you trying to keep it a sleeper?

Not trying to keep it a sleeper at all. Next week I'm going to order some Eibach sportlines for it. I really want to put some 03 cobra rims on it but don't have the money right now. What would make it stand out more?

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Some AFS chrome 03' cobra rims...........9's in the front and 10.5's out back. On your black car with your clear corners, i think that would look sick.

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
Some AFS chrome 03' cobra rims...........9's in the front and 10.5's out back. On your black car with your clear corners, i think that would look sick.

I'm definatly going to get chrome 03's...the thing is I'm sticking with the 4 lug and the only place I know of that sells 4 lug 03's is 5.0 Resto...and 10.5's out back!?...wouldn't that involve some serious modifications?

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
COBRACOMP said:
weak... jk. I think Frank is going to arc city in a few weeks, you gonna go?

Hell yeah I'll go...I'm getting new tires on Wed. so I should be set...just give me a call.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
93blkbeauty said:
I'm definatly going to get chrome 03's...the thing is I'm sticking with the 4 lug and the only place I know of that sells 4 lug 03's is 5.0 Resto...and 10.5's out back!?...wouldn't that involve some serious modifications?

Just stick with 17x9's man. FOX's arent made to have huge wheels like the sn-95's or the new stangs. The wheel wells are too small...not to mention that there is the retarted quad shock that is in the way. Your car would look just as nice with 17's. I have 18x9's on mine and Im still worried about what will happen when I put my springs in. I just havent had time to do it yet is all.

Just my .02.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
I love foxes. It looks super clean my man. I wouldn't taint it too much but springs and rims are good choices

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
1992sc50 said:
Just stick with 17x9's man. FOX's arent made to have huge wheels like the sn-95's or the new stangs. The wheel wells are too small...not to mention that there is the retarted quad shock that is in the way. Your car would look just as nice with 17's. I have 18x9's on mine and Im still worried about what will happen when I put my springs in. I just havent had time to do it yet is all.

Just my .02.

Yeah I'm going to go with 17x9's...even then I'm kinda worried about how much its going to rub...I might have to roll the fender to avoid it rubbing like a mother.

RioRed4v

Established Member
1992sc50 said:

Just my .02.

depending on your track width, you should fine. i have 10" wide wheels in the rear of mine, and mine is lowered.

93blkbeauty

One word, bad ass
Established Member
RioRed4v said:
depending on your track width, you should fine. i have 10" wide wheels in the rear of mine, and mine is lowered.

Did you remove the quad shock or roll the inner fender?...and what springs are running?...pics?

Users who are viewing this thread