New pics of the 98

98Cobretti

Established Member
I just got the windows tinted on this a little bit ago and took some pics here. I also tried out that NXT tech wax, sure worked good, not bad lookin for almost 7 years old eh?
tint.jpg
tint2.jpg
tint3.jpg

shaved99gt

Established Member
badass looking man never would think thats original 7yr old paint it really makes a difference when you take care of your car

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
SWEET! Very clean, man I wish I had my 98 still, pics like those make me regret getting a new one. Looks great!

98Cobretti

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments, I try to keep it nice, it has had some scratches and dents, but thats inevitable when its your daily driver you know? In person you definitely see some swirls and scratches and paint chips on the front, but I keep it as nice as possible and cover it most of the time to keep it out of the sun. Black is the hardest color to take care of, but its also the best looking color on a car when clean. (or lack of color) :)

98Cobretti

Established Member
Originally posted by 1998Venom
OMG!

Your car looks absolutely awesome!

What is your regular cleaning and waxing regimen and products?

I just use Meguire's gold class car wash soap, and every 3-4 months I wax it. I was using zymol wax, but just used the Meguire's NXT tech wax for the first time and will be using it from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread