New Pics Of My Redfire Termee

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
Here's a few new pics of my Termi freshly waxed. Don't mind me in the first pic, had to have a pic with me in it, I've recently lost over 55lbs and I've never felt better in my life!

Girth-69.jpg

Girth-70.jpg

Girth-61.jpg

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Car looks great Rob! :thumbsup: I really like the stance of the car with the H&R Race springs. I'd say get some on her and shes perfect.

Oh also congrats ont he weight lose man, what's your secret? :beer:

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
Thanks guys. Decided I wanted to drop some weight, my goal was to drop 67lbs since I got up to 267. I cut out all of the fast food, junk food, soda, and started eating from home and lighter meals, and did cardio for an hour everyday 5 times a week. That's about it, nothing too major.

Fonz

Banned
Looking good man. I know its been asked before but what ISOs if any are you running?

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Looks great! Congrats on the weight loss as well.

What spacer you plan on running? Stock halfshafts? Do you have ARP threaded studs?

CannibalCobra

Established Member
Girth said:
Thanks guys. Decided I wanted to drop some weight, my goal was to drop 67lbs since I got up to 267. I cut out all of the fast food, junk food, soda, and started eating from home and lighter meals, and did cardio for an hour everyday 5 times a week. That's about it, nothing too major.

congrats. i did the same thing. i've gone from 236 down to 182. now i'm just trying to build more muscle. i did pretty much the same as you. i drink nothing but water now, very little fast food, and normal exercise.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Girth said:
Venomous, I'm going to be running the 1" hubcentric spacers.
On the stock wheel studs? I've heard that anything over a 1/4" puts stress on them and can cause failure. I was told to go to ARP ones if I wanted to go bigger. I was SERIOUSLY thinking of buying some. Where are you getting them and what brand? MM?

:beer:

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
6 Months of running and dieting everyday. I know there's faster ways to lose weight but I wanted to do it the old fashioned way, I don't like taking diet pills.

Users who are viewing this thread