New pics of my heap.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Removed the steeda decals and swapped the ultra lites for some black bullitts and thought I'd share a few pics. Hope this works and sorry about the crappy quality as we haven't seen the sun for a while down here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
I can't edit the two that didn't show up for some reason so here they are.

attachment.php

attachment.php

vacobra

Established Member
SWEET!!! Is that a Steeda spoiler? Makes me miss my 02 Steeda..........sometimes I wish I would have just modded that car instead of trading it for the Cobra.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by vacobra
SWEET!!! Is that a Steeda spoiler? Makes me miss my 02 Steeda..........sometimes I wish I would have just modded that car instead of trading it for the Cobra.
Yeah, it's the steeda piece. I'm actually considering removing all of the steeda body parts (hood, spoiler, splitter) for a little stealthier design.

I wish I knew how far I was going to take this car in the beginning as I wouldv'e just bought an 03 cobra but you live and learn, I guess. Thanks for the compliment!:)

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
dood the hood is kickin!!! leave that there :D and i like how the car seat almost looks like the front seats ;-)

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Hey thats a sweet lookin ride. i like the spoiler too, it's flashy but not ricer flashy. :thumbsup:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words!:) It's still a work in progress as I'm picking it up saturday with a JT Trim, CPR fuel rails, and a new tune on it. Should pop 700 rwhp this time.

Gonna get to FFW Orlando, NMRA Bradenton, and then the Gatornationals before it goes back to T&J for the cage, tranny, rear end, and a little more suspension work. Should be interesting.:)

Bling

Established Member
Do you have a pic of the battery shut off switch/handle installed? I'm trying to find a way to cleanly mount my shut off switch so it's accessible for NHRA tech. Thanks, and nice ride btw.

Users who are viewing this thread